Calder Motors near Livingston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calder Motors near Livingston

Has anyone had any dealings with this company and if so, any feedback ? I have a 95 N sssrg and my wife is trading in her Discovery for a Landcruiser. I know this is the Hilux forum but as a hilux owner I would appreciate your comments if any. Thanks Again

Originally posted by strathblair
    Has anyone had any dealings with this company and if so, any feedback ? I have a 95 N sssrg and my wife is trading in her Discovery for a Landcruiser. I know this is the Hilux forum but as a hilux owner I would appreciate your comments if any. Thanks Again
    take a look at www.ggg.co.uk for landcruisers.
    Tim
    Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
      take a look at www.ggg.co.uk for landcruisers.
      Dirty Dog,

I have tried the link you sent and have had no luck getting connected to their website . Do you have an address or a contact no. for them ? Have you had any experiences with them? Many Thanks

Comment

Only problem with Grosvenor Garage is that they are in Chertsey in Surrey, nowhere near Scotland I'm afraid and while they are very good, they aren't the cheapest around.

In terms of whether an LC is good, I had a Surf and now have a 93 VX TD Auto which is great, bigger than the Surf by a mile though.

Still think the Surf is great though, horses for courses, can't go wrong with either.

Comment

Originally posted by lucky
          Only problem with Grosvenor Garage is that they are in Chertsey in Surrey, nowhere near Scotland I'm afraid and while they are very good, they aren't the cheapest around.

In terms of whether an LC is good, I had a Surf and now have a 93 VX TD Auto which is great, bigger than the Surf by a mile though.

Still think the Surf is great though, horses for courses, can't go wrong with either.
          Thanks Andy,

Mabey a little too far but thanks for letting me know.

Comment

Working...
          X