yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is Thetford the only option for Cambridge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is Thetford the only option for Cambridge?

I'm looking out of cambridge for a Surf and closest (only) place i've found nearby is 4x4CarsLtd in Thetford (part of the MCCS group).

Their stock seems in great condition (talking as a newby) but are there any alternatives in the area? cheers

i live in moulton in lics (about 30-40 mins from peterbrough) and a few places round here that sell them
    so much to do , so little money , so little time

Comment

Originally posted by ezalife
      I'm looking out of cambridge for a Surf and closest (only) place i've found nearby is 4x4CarsLtd in Thetford (part of the MCCS group).

Their stock seems in great condition (talking as a newby) but are there any alternatives in the area? cheers
      I found a surf here which was in great nic. Put a deposit down but the insurrance was horrendous.

However, they paid back the deposit in full minus the service it had had.

Good honest boys with good stock coming threough quite often

rgds

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by woggledog
        I found a surf here which was in great nic. Put a deposit down but the insurrance was horrendous.

However, they paid back the deposit in full minus the service it had had.

Good honest boys with good stock coming threough quite often

rgds

Paul
        Ipswich??
        [COLOR=Blue][SIZE=2][I]Am I bovvered??!! Yeah but am I? Am I bovvered??!![/I][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by ERArab
          Ipswich??
          Yeah, Ipswich :-)

Where's you?

Comment

There is a place in Attlebrough called ACC (attlebrough car centre) just over the level crossing on the Diss road.Thats where I got mine from 6 years ago and I aint had no trouble at all.
            If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Working...
            X