Steven Egall Toyota - Bletchley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steven Egall Toyota - Bletchley

Been great so far. Have provided all parts ordered to date, including a plastic housing on my rear mounted tyre frame that had to be ordered directly from Japan.

Used them for a service at the weekend, good job done, although I warn against anyone doing a "while you wait", it does NOT take an hour! Drop your motor off and pick it up later, you'll be far more relaxed at the end. Other than that, all tickety boo.

Regards

Bryan

Thats impressive that they serviced it!

Most will only supply parts grudgingly!

Rich.

Originally posted by Bryan
    Been great so far. Have provided all parts ordered to date, including a plastic housing on my rear mounted tyre frame that had to be ordered directly from Japan.

Used them for a service at the weekend, good job done, although I warn against anyone doing a "while you wait", it does NOT take an hour! Drop your motor off and pick it up later, you'll be far more relaxed at the end. Other than that, all tickety boo.

Regards

Bryan
    If life's an uphill struggle then downhill from now on can't be that bad?!

Comment

Can't praise a good one enough. I have dealt with Steven Eagell's twice and on both occasions they were courteous quick and efficient on the phone. They took my parts order and rang me back immediately the out of stock parts were in.
      On visiting their showroom I was greeted and shown the way to the parts counter.
      No mention was made about, "Imports"
      It's only a hobby!

Comment

Working...
      X