Surf City 4x4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf City 4x4

This lot are based in Ayr (Sewerat Bob territory),they have a hell of a lot of Surfs in stock (according to the Auto Trader ad),mostly 2.4s,anyone one had any dealings with them.No website as yet.
    Powered by ????

Yep, know the guy who runs it.
    Mostly 2.4 l LN 130's, they don't know much about Surf's, probs or good points, have been in a couple of times.

Surf's come from Japan direct ???, although methinks from Southampton or Liverpool Docks, auctions there or importers.
    To many standing around for direct imports, partner used to sell used vans prior to 4x4's, set up the 4x4's about 4/6 weeks ago.

Don't know if what servicing is done before selling.

Sorry not much info for you.

Sewerat
    [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=2][B]SEWERAT BOB[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=SeaGreen][I][COLOR=Lime][B]I just sit here & looks out to sea or if i'm really rushed then i just sits here & continues to look out to sea[/B][/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by Sewerat
      Yep, know the guy who runs it.
      Mostly 2.4 l LN 130's, they don't know much about Surf's, probs or good points, have been in a couple of times.

Surf's come from Japan direct ???, although methinks from Southampton or Liverpool Docks, auctions there or importers.
      To many standing around for direct imports, partner used to sell used vans prior to 4x4's, set up the 4x4's about 4/6 weeks ago.

Don't know if what servicing is done before selling.

Sorry not much info for you.

Sewerat
      Hi ....I went in a few times aswell and found the guys there very helpful but a little bit pricey for the SSR-G.
      Getting mine from algysautos.com in about 5 weeks so far these guys have been good
      Aw the best (probably see you kicking around town)

Simon

Comment

surf city

Here is the link for surf city click here
        http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/php_lib/view_rigs.php

Comment

Working...
        X