3rd Gen Dealer/Importer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd Gen Dealer/Importer

Hi all...first post on the forum as Im without a Surf/4Runner at the moment!So as the title says...Im looking to find a good dealer or importer for a 3rd gen Surf. Any suggestions?

On a semi related topic...I do have a 1990 2 door Surf at the moment but its in the US and has the dreaded 3.0 no compression cylinder.One option would be to bring it over but then it would need an engine rebuild. Any suggestions of places to do that (ideally in Essex or around London)?

Not so sure anyone imports any more and it seems to have been that way for a while, in fact if you look at "how many left" the number of surfs in the UK is falling every year. im guessing that with auction prices, exchange rates, shipping, taxes etc etc, its not as worthwhile as it once was.
    For an engine rebuild, try 4x4 toys in basingstoke. A guy called Tony N used to be a member here, got an excellent rep with Surfs.
    If you really want a 3rd gen Id consider selling mine. ( Intercooled KZN 185 ssrg ) imported 2003, owned and loved by me since 2006 with 115,000 miles on the clock
    Сви можемо

Comment

Working...
    X