Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.0 manual ideally !

Keeping my eye out for one as a workhorse and daily driver

Not fussy on location or colour etc more on price and structure !

I realise now is the worst time to buy due to price but im in no rush as have the Discovery until I find a replacement
    Last edited by Paulpen; 21 October 2012, 13:55.

Originally posted by Paulpen View Post
    im in no rush as have the Discovery
    You are most definitly in a rush then
    well, that was a bad idea!

Comment

I hope I'm not wasting your time but I've just bought a 3.0L, gen 3, 5 speed manual and wondered why you'd like a manual and not an automatic? Are they more desirable or is it just your personal preference?

By the way, I might consider selling it to you if:

1 - The price is right (obviously)
      2 - You don't mind waiting for me to find a replacement (could be a while!)

Comment

Originally posted by muddle View Post
        You are most definitly in a rush then
        True lol

Originally posted by TeaMonsta View Post
        I hope I'm not wasting your time but I've just bought a 3.0L, gen 3, 5 speed manual and wondered why you'd like a manual and not an automatic? Are they more desirable or is it just your personal preference?

By the way, I might consider selling it to you if:

1 - The price is right (obviously)
        2 - You don't mind waiting for me to find a replacement (could be a while!)
        I think they are rarer but for me its just preferance - the Discovery is auto and while its nice on long journeys if im getting something a bit older id like it to be as simple as possible !

As for time im in no rush and off on holiday at the start of November so no rushing out to get rid of my spending money lol

Comment

Thanks Paulpen. Enjoy your holiday and let me know if you're interested in my Surf. It won't be going up for sale so will be here if you're interested.

Comment

Thanks Paulpen. Enjoy your holiday and let me know if you're interested in my Surf. It won't be going up for sale so will be here if you're interested.
            Im certainly interested

Hit me with some details and pictures at some point

Comment

Will do. I'll be uploading some pics to the forum soon and I'll PM you with some details when I finally get round to joining the forum "properly"!

Comment

Just a few pics in the meantime.
                Attached Files

Comment

Just a few pics in the meantime.
                  That engine bay seems a bit too clean
                  Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by shokenore View Post
                    That engine bay seems a bit too clean
                    Yeah. Wasn't taken in by that when I bought it. Nice thing is, though, with all the cr@p removed, it's easy to see the condition of everything underneath.

Comment

Very clean

How come you are will to sell just after buying though ?

Comment

Very clean

How come you are will to sell just after buying though ?
                        Probably because you are asking, and probably because hed be happy with an auto, of which theres plenty around
                        Сви можемо

Comment

Keeping my eye out for one as a workhorse and daily driver

Not fussy on location or colour etc more on price and structure !

I realise now is the worst time to buy due to price but im in no rush as have the Discovery until I find a replacement

You'd be better off with an auto if it's going to be a daily driver/workhorse.
                          The manual versions are a chore to drive. (IMO)

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
                            Probably because you are asking, and probably because hed be happy with an auto, of which theres plenty around
                            Never thought of it like that lol

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                            You'd be better off with an auto if it's going to be a daily driver/workhorse.
                            The manual versions are a chore to drive. (IMO)
                            I thought that about my Disco tdi but tbh I like simple stuff and doing some work now

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
                              That's it. Nothing more. I'm very happy with it and wouldn't consider selling it otherwise. It seems that I can't send you any details by private message. If you can drop me an e-mail I'll get back to you.
                              Last edited by TeaMonsta; 18 October 2012, 07:41.

Comment

Working...
                              X