horn relay??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• horn relay??

guys im trying to fit a new more powerful horn i need to replace the relay does anyone know where the horn relay is??

also the surf has two horns either side of the grill does it matter what horn i disconnect to use the spade connecters for the new one??

thanks
    Yes it's a V8, don't you know I'm loco?

Depends on how bigger horn you mean? I have replaced mine with one of those air horns with its own air pump and havent had any problems yet and way louder than the usless origional one.

Did blow the fuse once but I think that was because at the time under water so probbly shorted out

Either way most important relays will be in the engine bay so if its not labeled in the normal fuse/relay box best to start following the wires back im afraid, unless someone else who knows posts an answer.

Good Luck
    Its a new truck, Because every parts been replaced

Comment

Horn Relay Located Right hand side drivers footwell.. No.5 on the attached pic.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkan View Post
        Horn Relay Located Right hand side drivers footwell.. No.5 on the attached pic.
        Very useful, I don't suppose for future reference you have details of what the other labelled parts are or a link to it?

Paul

Comment

cheers
          Yes it's a V8, don't you know I'm loco?

Comment

Working...
          X