Hi back with another surf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi back with another surf

hello guys and girls,just want to say hello again after being away for a few years,just got a peach of a 3.0 2nd gen for 750 quid,so im back in the game,
    i will be overlanding her, like the old one, and will share all mods with everyone to see!
    Not going to rest till its broke

Welcome back, sounds like you got yourself a bargain.
    If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Hi Alan, welcome back to the dark side! I've really missed going off roading with you and Webby since I bought my 'street queen'.

If you're ever in my area on an off roading trip, and have room for a passenger, I'd love to tag along.

[Edit] Just noticed that you live in Reading now, not much chance of a local get together at Doctors Gate then!
      Last edited by Scorpion; 7 June 2011, 09:25.
      'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Welcome back, there is no escape!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by 123-gtt View Post
          hello guys and girls,just want to say hello again after being away for a few years,just got a peach of a 3.0 2nd gen for 750 quid,so im back in the game,
          i will be overlanding her, like the old one, and will share all mods with everyone to see!
          Welcome back Alan. Sounds like a good buy. Looking forward to hearing about your upgrades....Cheers....Mick.
          " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Hello welcome (back)
            “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

cheers lads,really hope i can help on the site
              now then jim lad,hope your well and the family,seen your new street queen,it looks very sweet mate, i was guttered when i sold the last surf,but I knew I would end up with anther one,but it had to be a 3.0.,anyway I was on ebay and this was a mot fail ,so it was cheap,its not perfect but you know me it will be up to the roof rack in mud sooner or later,best bit is, short trip to halfords and 35 quid later all fixed and flew though the mot, result,hope to see you soon mate,im up in durham every few weeks or so,or if your ever down this way you all ways have somewhere to crash mate
              Not going to rest till its broke

Comment

Cheers Alan, thanks for the offer of somewhere to stay if I'm ever 'darn sarf'!

Bought my BMW from Reading and the street queen from Milton Keynes so my next car could be from down your way as well.
                'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Working...
                X