For Sale – 1996 Toyota Hilux Surf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale – 1996 Toyota Hilux Surf

For sale is my 1996 metallic silver, Toyota Hilux Surf 3rd Gen KZN185, 3.0 litre turbo diesel.

In good overall condition with some minor age related wear a tear, but no rust and rot. Everything mechanical is in good working order. The vehicle has recently been fitted with a new cambelt, radiator, starter motor, battery, hoses and brake disks.

Also has four good tyres and MOT until April 2018 with no advisories.
    Japanese import with 252,479km on the clock.

Looking for £2200, but open to sensible offers. Please message me for any additional information/pictures or to arrange a viewing. Based in Ware, Hertfordshire.

Vehicle now sold. Thanks for interest shown

Photos here: https://flic.kr/s/aHskR9DHNH
    Last edited by Jonathanj; 28 April 2017, 14:33. Reason: Vehicle now sold

Originally posted by Jonathanj View Post
    For sale is my 1996 metallic silver, Toyota Hilux Surf 3rd Gen KZN185, 3.0 litre turbo diesel.

In good overall condition with some minor age related wear a tear, but no rust and rot. Everything mechanical is in good working order. The vehicle has recently been fitted with a new cambelt, radiator, starter motor, battery, hoses and brake disks.

Also has four good tyres and MOT until April 2018 with no advisories.
    Japanese import with 252,479km on the clock.

Looking for £2200, but open to sensible offers. Please message me for any additional information/pictures or to arrange a viewing. Based in Ware, Hertfordshire.

Photos here: https://flic.kr/s/aHskR9DHNH

Hi, im only in Hoddesdon and am interested in viewing your surf. Could you please let me know if this is possible and when. Thanks Dean

Comment

Originally posted by dog View Post

Hi, im only in Hoddesdon and am interested in viewing your surf. Could you please let me know if this is possible and when. Thanks Dean
      Hi Dean
      Vehicle is available to view evenings and weekends. Please call or text me:-
      07812 211625
      Look forward to hearing from you
      Jonathan

Comment

Working...
      X