yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1995 Hilux Surf SSRX (rare manual gearbox)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1995 Hilux Surf SSRX (rare manual gearbox)

Hi Guys,

I'm selling my Gen 3 KZN185 Surf which I have owned since December 2013.

In that time I have spent many thousands on maintenance and upgrades.

This is all listed in the attached spreadsheet photo and I have all the receipts to verify.

The car has absolutely no rust, it was fully waxoiled by Nene Overland shortly after I bought it.

It has a MOT until 11/05/18 and the current mileage is 179,421km which equates to roughly 112,000 miles.

The paintwork is what you would expect for a 22 year old car, there is a bit of lacquer peel around the door handles, swirls and bramble rash here and there and a ding on the rear corner bumper trim, otherwise sound.

I always use Shell Ultimate diesel and the engine runs sweetly with the usual puff of black smoke on start-up.

Everything works as it should including the aircon which is ice cold.

It has remote central locking and a Toad alarm/immobiliser.

Never been used off-road by me or towed anything.

Quality tyres are hardly worn and there is a brand new spare.

I have acquired a spare windscreen and all other glass panels (except rear tailgate) which are included in the sale.

I've probably left loads of info out so if you have any questions please ask.

This rare manual Surf with winter pack is in superb mechanical condition and to use the old cliche, has wanted for nothing with no expense spared.

I'm looking for £3,000 ono. Please contact me at kevin.kennedy4@btinternet.(com ) if you have any questions.
    Last edited by kksurf; 13 August 2017, 11:27.
Working...
X