HILUX SURF SSRX 3rd GEN FOR SALE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HILUX SURF SSRX 3rd GEN FOR SALE

I’m selling my R reg automatic SSRX 3rd Gen Hilux surf, registered 2004, 196,045 miles.

Has 19” wheels, the tyres where replaced in 2016 and have about 5,000 miles of wear, new steering rack 2016, new radiator 2016, new brakes all round 2015, new suspension with the 2” lift kit 2015, new battery 2015.
    It has all the extras the SSRX comes with along with an aftermarket CD unit and a Toad alarm and immobiliser.

Needs a bit of TLC, which I am unable to provide at the moment due to a 6 month old! Looking for £2,000 for it. MOT until April 2017 and Tax until July 2017. The car drives superbly, it’s got a few scratches on it but given its just turning 20 it’s in very good condition.

The car is located in Hemel Hempstead.

Please email daveaudley@gmail.com for more information.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by SurfLove; 7 May 2017, 10:11.

Dropping the price to £2000

I'm dropping the price to £1500 for a quick sale, its been stood still for the last 2 months and the battery has gone flat. Selling as is for the reduced price i.e you will need a new battery to get it started, so grab yourself a bargain!

It drove fine with no issues prior to parking it up.

Happy to answer any questions.
    Last edited by SurfLove; 7 May 2017, 10:12.

Comment

Surf

Hi is the Surf still for sale.

Bob
      Live Life To The Full

Comment

Yes from Karhouse in Chesham, if you give them a call they can arrange viewings etc. Phone number is 01494 792600.

Comment

Hello! Is this still for sale?

Comment

Working...
          X