Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the garden..

Do we look pretty?

I want to sit on the top.. No way, I am...!

Rottweilers are like chocolates, you cannot have only one!

Lovely dogs and lovely location.

The dogs look a lot different to other Rotties I've seen, is this because they are bitches? Are they from a "working line" of dogs? My Cane Corso is from a working line so has much softer looks compared to other Cane Corsa.

It's nice to see them with tails too.

Comment

they're two nice lookin dogs

Comment

Pretty terrifying.

Comment

Animal Mother, my Rotties are girls.. red collar - TIA (Tee-a!!) SERENDIPITY and green collar - MIA (My-a!!) TALULA. They are litter sisters and will be 2 years old next month. They are full pedigree Rotties but I dont know if they come from a working line. They are german type Rotties and are quite small, weighing only 6 1/2 stones each. I've had them for almost 6 months, they originally came from Stoke-on-Trent and was a sort of rescue.. Their mother kept attacking them and so the owner had to separate and re-home the girls. Very sad but im happy to have them!!

Cane Corso's are gorgeous! Id love to see a photo of your fur-baby, stick one on here pleeeeease! Is it male or female, how old, whats its name????? lol

Claire.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Pixie View Post
            Animal Mother, my Rotties are girls.. red collar - TIA (Tee-a!!) SERENDIPITY and green collar - MIA (My-a!!) TALULA. They are litter sisters and will be 2 years old next month. They are full pedigree Rotties but I dont know if they come from a working line. They are german type Rotties and are quite small, weighing only 6 1/2 stones each. I've had them for almost 6 months, they originally came from Stoke-on-Trent and was a sort of rescue.. Their mother kept attacking them and so the owner had to separate and re-home the girls. Very sad but im happy to have them!!

Cane Corso's are gorgeous! Id love to see a photo of your fur-baby, stick one on here pleeeeease! Is it male or female, how old, whats its name????? lol

Claire.
            Well, they are lovely dogs.

Here's my two kids.
            Bella (Cane Corso)

Bently (Cane Corso X Boerboel). He's still a baby.

Comment

Darren, your furbabies are gorgeous.

Comment

Darren, your furbabies are gorgeous.
                Thank you.

Here is my other baby that I thought you may appreciate.

Comment

Hey Claire,
                  Your ( want to write puppies but know it isnt worth the bother),hounds are great.Love a big dog, better than a little lap dog. And Darren love the Corso. Got a reel soft spot for a big boned hound...more to cuddle up to on a cold drive. Think we should have a surf dog show lol..our Lilly would love that.xxxxx
                  Michelle
                  Hope all the dogs have survived November 5th and all the other firework days.xxxx
                  so long and thanks for all the mud

Comment

Post edited for vote (only 1 pic per entry allowed)

Do we look pretty?

My other cars a QUAD
                    (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
                    http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

Working...
                    X