Procomp shocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Procomp shocks

Has anyone successfully obtained any Procomp shocks recently? If so, what is the lead time? I'm after some extended 2" front shocks Although I can't remember if ES9000 or ES3000 were fitted to my last surf - They were spot on (TonyN can you remember? )
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

nope, not yet. Its a pain in the butt, they might have been cheap, but you could get any size/type you wanted to suit.

I have TJM, if you have the cash...
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
      Has anyone successfully obtained any Procomp shocks recently? If so, what is the lead time? I'm after some extended 2" front shocks Although I can't remember if ES9000 or ES3000 were fitted to my last surf - They were spot on (TonyN can you remember? )
      I can't remember where I was reading it today but (I think) it was on this forum somewhere when I was searching for info to read about regarding suspension lifts. Anyways, part of the discussion involved having Procomp ES9000 on the rear and ES3000 on the front.

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...uspension+lift

You can probably carry on searching from there.

Comment

If you do get your hands on some, rub down and paint the shocl bodies with proper paint, the supplied paint just don't last, looks rubbish after a while.
        Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Roughtrax have said they have some ES3000 for the front, but they said to me they are softer than the Desert fox - The Desert fox are pretty soft. I think too soft which is why I'm looking for ProComp. So may be Roughtrax are mistaken?

Tony how much are the TJM and how do they compare? Can you remember which type you fitted to the front of my burgandy 2.4? I think they were almost new as we didn't plan on fitting front shocks, but on the day we found they were shorter than usual? I think it was the ES3000 but can't remember for sure!
          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Last month I got a full set of +4" ES9000's from Summit racing in the US. Think it came in around £150 - £160 all in inc import fees.

Rob.

Comment

Working...
            X