ireland members cork meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ireland members cork meet

well boys and girls, do we have definite numbers? i know jim has a 2 day passport, robbie is in too (if he gets the surf finished) and there is me, the list of basic requirements is a spare wheel and jack and tools to change it, a 2 kg or bigger fire extinguisher, a 6 metre sling/strop/ rope for towing, a first aid kit and a front and rear recovery point.(the factory ones should do if you have a shackle or two to hook on the tow rope) any other enquires email me.
    brian@builders-or-us.com or 0877804070

Originally posted by pajeronut
    well boys and girls, do we have definite numbers? i know jim has a 2 day passport, robbie is in too (if he gets the surf finished) and there is me, the list of basic requirements is a spare wheel and jack and tools to change it, a 2 kg or bigger fire extinguisher, a 6 metre sling/strop/ rope for towing, a first aid kit and a front and rear recovery point.(the factory ones should do if you have a shackle or two to hook on the tow rope) any other enquires email me.
    brian@builders-or-us.com or 0877804070
    Would love to but if this is anytime soon I won't be able to make it, as I'm up to me tonsils with work at the mo, and don't see it easing off for a while yet
    Maurice
    Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

I'd love to also, just cant afford it this month.
      Next time!
      Derek :
      1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd
      [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]S[/U][/COLOR][/B]ave [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]U[/U][/COLOR][/B]p [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]R[/U][/COLOR][/B]eadies [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]F[/U][/COLOR][/B]ast. Cause you're gonna need them!

Comment

Passport approved but no vehicle at the mo Brian unless an old passat can get on the course?...!

Comment

its in two weeks time, the 3rd of july i think. so if ya think ya can do it, let me know.

Comment

whats up with the surf jim??

Comment

synchro hub gone in the gearbox brian. she's doin her own thing in neutral

Comment

just whip it out and drop it over to elmhall gearboxes in celbridge, he'll do it same day. robbie will show ya where it is. and he's cheap too.

Comment

last chance to get in on it.

this is the last chance to get your name in

let me know ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by pajeronut
                    just whip it out and drop it over to elmhall gearboxes in celbridge, he'll do it same day. robbie will show ya where it is. and he's cheap too.
                    last year he put in a new lay gear, synchro and front bearing in, and no I'm not hard on boxes, it was like that when I bought it I forked out lots on that job and thought 'at least now I know its ok' more fool me

Comment

Working...
                    X