room for 1 more truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• room for 1 more truck

frazer had to drop out of this coming sundays massive megga green lane day out due to a p155 up he forgot about so if you want his space an you fancy a day of the best off roading you have ever done without the need for a winch i hope as i aint got 1 yet
    location is a secret untill your signed up u will need food n lots of water lots of warm cloathing spare pair of (tracky bottoms old pair of trainers just in case you have to check depth of any river crossings n some towels) and a full tank of fuel.oh an its an early start an goes on all day.
    last time me n gaz went in search of the holy green lanes of england we did over 200 miles n used 3/4 tank of fuel i took 1.5lts of juce with me and i drank it all on the last lane that should of taken 1 hour to do but took 3 we were both worn out at the end of the day i suffered a small war wound ,
    and had to air down to 17psi to get up the last part of the lane grip was that hard to come by.so if you wana go give me a call 07813665414 be there or miss out gollygone keep on surfin all
Working...
X