Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ gbv2!

This is what 'you' bought.

I plugged my scanner in and only one fault came up, main O2 sensor right bank. Will order a pair of them anyway when I order the new ignition parts.

The car is stored away now until I need it.
    Attached Files

That's fooking 'A' mate. I'm all excited now

You reckon then it's a healthy donor?

Funny, I was online yesterday planning the route down to your place. I seen your street name in one of the other threads and used that as a guide. I was using the street view and I come across a Black Gen3 parked up along with a Lexurf on the road. I thought to myself, "That'll be Vinces house then."

I know it is still a bit away but if 16th May is fine by you I'm going to book the ferry and flight back as they are a good price at the moment. It's the earliest I can make it across and sure if your not in I can put the keys through the letterbox

I'll get your number at the end of this month and square this up mate.
    Last edited by GBV8; 6 March 2011, 17:13.

Comment

I'll be here, haven't got time to go anywhere!
      I'll give you a lift to Cardiff airport, no worries.

The engine pulls very well, really easy to light up the rear tyres when you stomp on the loud pedal, ahem!
      The inside is minging though, right proper chain smoker he was, and the boot had a puddle of water in it.

Comment

Great stuff. Plenty to look forward too then.

Nothing worse too than driving an ashtray

Luckily all surplus to requirement

Comment

Calling Bushwhacker, Calling Bushwhacker.

Hey Vince, did you get my reply to your pm the other evening? Just need some details off you to send funds

Comment

Originally posted by gbv2 View Post
            Hey Vince, did you get my reply to your pm the other evening? Just need some details off you to send funds

Yep, just had to sort out a business account.
            PM-ing you now.
            Cheers.

Comment

Working...
            X