Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New(ish) to Hilux

How doo

I say new to Hilux in that I am not driving a works one which I think was a three made into one Frankenstein model.

This was in Fiji. Pretty sure it wouldn't have made it on the road here but it was still better than a Navara and a Patrol I drove out there too.

Am nearly a proud owner of a 1999 single cab pick up here in UK which am collecting on 2nd Sept.

Just to save on the part month road tax. less money I give Govmunt the better. :)

Have moved up from my 1994 Vitara to get a more practical workhorse and 4x4 upgrade.

Just wanted to get set up on the forum and get ready to start learning some new skills and get valuable work experience on my new(ish) pick up.

Couple of things might need to know and have seen some posts re seats that fit to potentially replace my ones.

Haven't driven it enough to know how much I need them but have read Celica ones might fit?

Few nice looking Celica ones on ebay at fraction of hilux price but do they need any or much adjustment?

Not that its a problem if they do but less hassle required all the better.

If anyone has better advice and £ saving options always glad to hear it.

That is all for now.

I will be back when got my truck and have spent many many hours rummaging and poking around in, on and under its belly.

Many thanks

Working...
X