International Womans Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• International Womans Conference

At the 1999 World Women's Conference the first speaker from Canada stood up:
    "At last year's conference we spoke about being more assertive with our husbands. Well, after the conference I went home and told my husband that I would no longer cook for him and that he would have to do it himself.
    After the first day I saw nothing. After the second day I saw nothing. But after the third day I saw that he had cooked a wonderful roast lamb."

The crowd cheered.

The second speaker from France stood up: "After last year's Conference I went home and told my husband that I would no longer do his laundry and that he would have to do it himself.
    After the first day I saw nothing. After the second day I saw nothing.
    But after the third day I saw that he had done not only his own washing but my washing as well."

The crowd cheered.

The third speaker from Glasgow stood up: "Efter last year's Conference ah went hame and tellt ma man that I widnae dae his cookin', cleanin' or shoppin' and that he wid hiftae dae it himsel.
    Efter the first day ah saw nuhin'. Efter the second day ah saw nuhin'. But efter the third day I could see a wee bit oot o ma left eye."
    Сви можемо

ha ha!!

Can' t wait to retell it to some of the scottish ladies at work tomorrow!

Comment

ha ha .LOL..
      That made me laugh..
      MARTIN

Comment

Working...
      X