Fred and Pierre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fred and Pierre

Fred and Pierre were walking down a country lane arguing about who had the best football team when Fred tripped over an old lantern on picking it up he jokingly gave it a rub and with a loud bang a genie appeared.
    After the two had got over thier surprise he told them that due to the rescesion he could only give them one wish each. "So make sure you have worked it out and can say it in one breath"
    Fred and Pierre looked at each other and started to think hard.
    "I have it" said Pierre after a few minutes "Genie I want all the forigners out of France all the French back in a wall 1000 metres tall and 50metres thick around France no one gets out no one comes in" The genie looked a Pierre and asked "Are you sure? because once Ive done it,you cant change your mind or add anything"
    "Oui certainment" said Pierre " La belle France pour les Francais " With that the Genie clapped his hands " Done " he said
    Fred stood there for a few moments shaking his head then a big grin spread across his face " You know" he said to the genie " I hadn,t a clue what to ask for but now its easy.Genie fill the ba$tard up with water"
    I've taken a vow of poverty To anoy me send money
Working...
X