Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guy walks into a bar in Cornwall

Taxidermist

This guy walks into a bar in Cornwall and orders a white wine. Everybody sitting around the bar looks up, surprised, and the bartender looks around and says: "You ain't from around here, are ya... where ya from, boy?"

The guy says, "I'm from London."

The bartender asks, "What th' hell you do in London?"

The guy responds, "I'm a taxidermist."

The bartender asks, "A taxidermist... now just what th' hell is a taxidermist?"

The guy says "I mount animals."

The bartender grins and shouts out to the whole bar, "It's OK boys, he's one of us!"
    If it aint broke dont fix it

You cheeky sod

The bar wasn't just in Cornwall, from the sounds of it, I would say it was in Redruth

Comment

Originally posted by rockdrill
      You cheeky sod

The bar wasn't just in Cornwall, from the sounds of it, I would say it was in Redruth
      you aint wrong there.Drop ya wallet you kick out of town then pick it up
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
        you aint wrong there.Drop ya wallet you kick out of town then pick it up
        Thats what they told me in a Redruth pub about Camborne
        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
          Thats what they told me in a Redruth pub about Camborne
          but the Redruth lot are just grouchy cause we Camborne guys always use to kick the living day lights out of them ....

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
            but the Redruth lot are just grouchy cause we Camborne guys always use to kick the living day lights out of them ....
            OI I WAS BORN IN REDRUTH, been back a few times, bit of a dump really.
            Working at last.......

Comment

Richard,

I always found the story of the annual Camborne - Redruth rugby match funny when it was played on the field over towards Roskear:

After the cessation of hostilities on the pitch, the supporters would retire to the adjacent burrows (mine waste tips) of Wheal Gerry Mine and perpetuate the battle by stoning each other.

Also have have you ever woken up to see the red glow in the sky and think it is a lovely sunrise only to find it is another fire in Redruth?

I hear the only time Camborne has a big fire is when some bleeding chopper from Redruth comes and starts it

Comment

Originally posted by LURCH
                That explains so much
                www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

I like that What a lot of people don't realise about Redruth is that it's that bad there they by-passed it twice as the 1st by-pass was still to close.If you wanna join us over the w/end my tel no is in the srtts convoy thread
                  Originally posted by rockdrill
                  Richard,

I always found the story of the annual Camborne - Redruth rugby match funny when it was played on the field over towards Roskear:

After the cessation of hostilities on the pitch, the supporters would retire to the adjacent burrows (mine waste tips) of Wheal Gerry Mine and perpetuate the battle by stoning each other.

Also have have you ever woken up to see the red glow in the sky and think it is a lovely sunrise only to find it is another fire in Redruth?

I hear the only time Camborne has a big fire is when some bleeding chopper from Redruth comes and starts it

Comment

Originally posted by LURCH
                    well i would of been ashamed to admit i was born in Redruth (good job i weren't) You could have said just outside or something but to admit to being born there that is just something else.You must be really proud of that.

Comment

Working...
                    X