America!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• America!!!

just returned from my honeymoon driving around calafornia for a few weeks. it was spot on.
    statrted in san fran and was gobsmacked at the number of 4runners. i always thought of usa as all fords and dodge etc. the 4runners were about the most popular vehicle on the road after cabs. this theme continued in all the cities and i saw some great lifts etc.
    annoyingly, i could not find i single store in the whole trip that sold roof bars!!! i was quite up for saving some pounds there. every 4runner i saw from the really old to the latest model (which is awful) had roof rails.
    saw some great off roading in the mountains and deserts though. shame i was in a chrysler convertable.
    ..so anyway, i got back and the "SUT" (SUV IS OLD NOW, SUT OR SPORTS UTILITY TRUCK IS BETTER) started spot on which is nice because tommorrow it will convay me to halfords for some expensive roof bars and in exchange i will give it a really good service and consider getting the bottom treated.

on the subject od roof bars, i noticed in america that alot of vehciles, especially nissans, have a wind deflector attached to the front roof bar. this seemed a good idea to keep drag of the bars down. anyone seen after market ones here? if not i will make one.
    mat
    mat
Working...
X