Your thoughts please.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your thoughts please.......

Hey up all, the surf`s all ready for it`s MOT retest now so I`m starting to turn my attention to the bodywork. There`s nothing major wrong with it asides from the rear bumper corners which is apparently a weak spot, currently it`s two tone, the top half is greeny/bluey metallic (the source of much debate at work as to whether it`s blue or green!) and the bottom half and arches are silver. I cant make my mind up whether I want the whole thing the same colour or keep the two tone as the rear arches need painting anyways.

So! My ideas so far are A: keep the two tone paint work, repaint the rear arches and sand down the chrome rear bumper and paint it silver to match and get it on the road sharpish..... OR B: keep it off the road for a little longer (I have access to 2 or 3 other cars so it`s not essential transport) and save up the pennys to get new rear bumper corners and have the bottom half and arches body coloured. Also currently it`s sporting some rather large "Hilux Surf SSR-X" decals down the sides which I`m not sure on.

So your ideas please, all are welcome!
Working...
X