No announcement yet.

CB fitted.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine has a sunroof but I was going to make one to go right across the front, I don't think I can make one good enough though.
    I'm not a complete idiot.......

My kneecap was removed in 1981

Comment

Originally posted by rambling angler View Post
      Mine has a sunroof but I was going to make one to go right across the front, I don't think I can make one good enough though.

Here's mine.......(with sunroof)

p.s. excellent work Antshiel.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
        Here's mine.......(with sunroof)

p.s. excellent work Antshiel.
        that is pne funky lookin cb

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
          that is pne funky lookin cb

hehehe!! It's a CD radio with remote, very handy when camping.
          I want to put a CB up there though when I get one.

Comment

How are you blokes fitting these consoles to the roof? I'm busy this week & away at the weekend so next week I might have a go at making one, I was going to move the interior light, sun visors etc on to the console, anyone know how you take out the interior light & sunroof switch etc?

Cheers
            Ian

Comment

How are you blokes fitting these consoles to the roof? I'm busy this week & away at the weekend so next week I might have a go at making one, I was going to move the interior light, sun visors etc on to the console, anyone know how you take out the interior light & sunroof switch etc?

Cheers
              Ian
              that wud be a er screwdriver lol

Comment

Originally posted by Antshiel View Post
                You mean the same mike bdt is on about?
                That would be the one

If your stuck for one you can borrow mine, he'd gladly come along as navigator on day out so long as he got to drive your truck

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                  that wud be a er screwdriver lol

Noe schitt-sherlock, surely you don't screw into the head lining, it's too flimsy, the screws will just chew the partical board away, I was thinking that maybe slots were cut in the lining then prong like brackets fitted to the console so that it would slot in to the headlining at say 8 inch intervals then maybe a screw or 2 into the sunvisor screw holes, I just wondered how others had done it.

Actually you may find this of use

WHO IS JACK SCHITT?

For some time many of us have wondered just who is Jack Schitt?
                  We find ourselves at a loss when someone says, 'You don't know Jack Schitt!'

Well, thanks to my genealogy efforts, you can now respond in an
                  intellectual way.

Jack Schitt is the only son of Awe Schitt. Awe Schitt, the fertilizer
                  magnate, married O. Schitt, the owner of Knee-deep N. Schitt, Inc. They had one son, Jack.

In turn, Jack Schitt married Noe Schitt. The deeply religious couple
                  produced six children: Holie Schitt, Giva Schitt, Fulla Schitt, Bull
                  Schitt, and the twins Deep Schitt and Dip Schitt.

Against her parents' objections, Deep Schitt married Dumb Schitt, a high school dropout. After being married 15 years, Jack and Noe Schitt divorced.

Noe Schitt later married Ted Sherlock, and because her kids were
                  living with them, she wanted to keep her previous name. She was then known as Noe Schitt Sherlock.

Meanwhile, Dip Schitt married Loda Schitt, and they produced a son with a rather nervous disposition named Chicken Schitt. Two of the other six children, Fulla Schitt and Giva Schitt, were inseparable throughout childhood and subsequently married the Happens brothers in a dual ceremony.

The wedding announcement in the newspaper announced the
                  Schitt-Happens nuptials.

The Schitt-Happens children were Dawg, Byrd, and Horse.

Bull Schitt, the prodigal son, left home to tour the world. He recently returned from Italy with his new Italian bride, Pisa Schitt.

NOW when someone says, 'You don't know Jack Schitt,' you can correct them.

Sincerely,
                  Crock O. Schitt

P.S. Bull and Pisa Schitt have given birth to a little bruiser son, Tuff.

Comment

Cheers
                    Ian
                    where rear view mirror/lights are fitted, there is a metal housing thats spot welded to the roof panel, I just drilled and used self tappers into that. The same method at the sunroof edge.

Comment

Cheers Bushwhacker.

Comment

Working...
                      X