yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phillips Coolshave Razor. Anyone Interested?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phillips Coolshave Razor. Anyone Interested?

Thought I'd try this on here for a couple of days before I Ebay it.

Got this last Christmas as I'd always been a 'wet' shave advocate but decided to give this a try. To be honest it's only been used less than 10 times as I couldn't get away with it and returned to a wet shave.

It cost around £87.00 last Christmas (present from the missus) and I'm looking for £45 including postage. Everything is included, but there are only 2 gels left ,one in the razor and a full one. I can only describe this as virtually brand new.

Will leave it here until wednesday evening then I'll stick it on Ebay. If it sells from here then I will, as usual, send £2 to Koi. Didn't put it in the for sale section as it doesn't fit a Surf.

I will, of course, remove it pronto if anyone has any objections to it being on here.

Product Features
    New Generation Philishave Coolskin 7000 range
    Lift & Cut system combined with Nivea for Men moisturising shaving lotion provides a refreshing close shave
    Coolskin offers Wet and Dry use, ideal for the shower
    Nivea for Men moisturising shaving lotion prepares the beard for shaving
    New cutter head Glide Rings keep gel/lotion in contact with the skin longer for smoother gliding and less irritation
    Shaving in the shower saves time and gives you the fresh sensation of wet shaving
    Nivea for Men is vitamin enriched and alcohol free to moisturise the skin
    Quick and convenient cleaning under the tap
    Colour LED display inc. 3-level battery indication, cleaning and head replacement requirements
    Travel lock
    Full-width sideburn trimmer for precision cut
    Hanging cord and Nivea cartridge wall holder
    Includes 2x Cool Gel Nivea Cartridges, 2x Balm Nivea Cartridges, storage pouch, stand and cleaning brush
    1 hour charging for up to 55 minutes use
    100-240V automatic voltage selection
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!
Working...
X