handy lamp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• handy lamp

as many know I get some products to review for my day job and although not all are ideal for my two hobbies of Surfing and camping, this little torch caught my eye - so much so I've got one myself - before I wrote the magazine review.

here's wot I writ as they say

Whether you’re walking, camping, driving or hunting at night, a light is usually necessary, but where a simple torch may provide just the one function, Gerber’s Flash Flood Multi-Light is a multi-functional, go anywhere lamp! This handy lamp is quite simply must have.

The Flash Flood features five high-powered, indestructible L.E.D. bulbs that can illuminate the ground up to 15 metres away and they’ll never need replacing. Powered up by the supplied three AAA batteries, the Multi-Light will give you over 40 hours of continual on-time – and over 200 hours as an emergency beacon!

And that’s the second secret hidden away in this 9 cm.-high torch. You can easily scroll through four lighting modes with a simple turn of the side-situated switch to give you a focused white flashlight, diffuse white area light, night vision red area light and flashing red emergency beacon.

But that’s not all! Thanks to its internal, retractable 1.5 metre zip cord, you can easily tether the torch to a handy tree or post. For campers, the removable magnetic back offers hook-free attachment to tents while drivers will find that the Flash Flood can be bonded to the metal bumper or bodywork on your car.

The ball-and-socket adjustable lens projects the focused beam to illuminate the task at hand and the advanced polymeric and elastomeric materials ensures that the torch is both shock and shower proof!

Manufacturer: Gerber.

Distributor: Deben 0870 4422600
    (who will let you know where your nearest shop is).

Price: £32.99.

Technical Specs:
    • Five Super-bright lifetime L.E.D. bulbs
    • Four modes run on three AAA batteries
    • Illuminates up to 50'
    • Internal 5' zip cord
    • Magnetic rear plate
    Picture and further details here – http://www.gerberblades.com/products/view.php?model=0058
    Dave
Working...
X