Toyota 2.4 for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toyota 2.4 for sale

it has come to the time when the toy must be sold After 7 years i am parting with my 2.4ltr surf. It is 1992 on a J plate 158000 km just had a new speedo fitted that reads 153000 but still have old clock so you can do as you please with it. MOT ran out on the 8th of Feb and needs some work its mainly worn bushes the parts come to about £150 so if your good with a spanner easy jobs so i am told. Never been used for off roading and only played in the snow a couple of times. it still drives well and was in use untill last week.It has the usual surf gear fast idle button (new) the rear window actually works which is a bonous as loads of people have needed a new motor uk stereo fitted flared wheel arches running boards bull bars steel bumpers has reversing sensors that i never connected, Alloy wheels aftermarket toad alarm immobilizer and central locking fitted.Even 2nd hand the alarm wheels and stereo would bring £200 but wife says i can't break the car and mess up her lawn with bits ( strange woman lol )
    Any reasonable offer over £850.Contact me on 07584210485 Andy

my baby is now living in Germany 20 hours drive the new owner loved it. When the price of diesel comes down or i win the lottery another surf is on the cards
    Attached Files
    Last edited by andyhum; 17 March 2012, 19:25. Reason: sold
Working...
X