**3rd Generation '96 P' Immaculate**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **3rd Generation '96 P' Immaculate**

SOLD Mk 3, SSR-X, '96 P, 3 ltr Turbo Diesel Auto, Sport/overdrive mode, privacy glass,air con, sunroof, twin air bags etc etc. I purchased my Surf from Bristol Import Centre 3 months ago for £9,995.(Receipt available) I looked around for a long time and this is the most immaculate one I found, it is completely origional (except for CD player) and has not been messed about with. It had covered 66000 miles and has had its cambelt changed and was serviced when I bought it. I have done about 3000 miles in it. It is fitted with a Cat 1 immobliser and has 9 months MOT. There is nothing wrong with my Surf and I welcome any inspection. The only reason I am selling is that I have a change in circumstances and I now need a smaller vehicle. The surf is metallic midnight blue over silver. It does NOT have a wood dash. If you are looking for a genuine origional Surf this is it. You will not be disappointed. It is currently on e-bay with a reserve price of £8,000; I will therefore take the highest offer over this price. I am in Taunton,Somerset just off the M5 at J26. I will take cash/cheque/draft but I will not release the vehicle until the money has been cleared. £100 cheque secures it. Home telephone me on 01823 432152. (ansaphone may be on as I am a Policeman and work shifts) Thanks for reading. Pete D.
    Last edited by herman3469; 24 April 2004, 09:26. Reason: *******SOLD*****SOLD*****SOLD*****
Working...
X