1992 ln130 in black for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1992 ln130 in black for sale

for sale 1992 surf ssrg 2.4 td with 59k miles and just had full engine rebuild with new type head (the one that doesnt crack im told) new cam belt, pulley ,radiator
    thermostat etc,engine is 100 percent perfect runner with all bills to prove.
    this vehicle is automatic with full electric pack ,tinted black windows,kenwood cd radio cassette player,perfect interior, nothing broken or not working,standard speakers need replacing as they dont sound good, spot lights roll bar,toe bar with full electrics (brand new).

i have took the side steps off to get some fabricated out of stainless with checkerplate,can be sold with side steps.

a few very minor scratches to paintwork but polishes up well and minor scratches can be expected on any 92 really.

tyres will need to be replaced soon along with brake discs.
    this vehicle is in the isle of man and buyer will need to collect,its taxed till next year late on and has the log book ready to go,tony and linda have seen this truck on there visit to the island not so long ago and im sure they will agree it is a good example.
    if your looking for a good surf but have been put off by the head problems they have this has had all the work done at a cost of 2300 pound out of my pocket,i will be very sorry to see it go but i am selling it with a genuine reason,i have got into offroad and i have bought a chevy blazer for buttons so rather than wreck a good example of a surf ive gone budget with something that i can afford to take offroad although i dont know if i can afford the fuel for a 6.2 v8 lol but it will come out now and again

this vehicle is offered for 5000 pounds and considering it was bought for 6750 a year ago and i have spent 2700 pounds on it i think it is very resonably priced surf,all enquiries welcome.

tel:01624 861756 home anytime up to 12 am
    work:01624 676207 10am-6pm

if i wasnt so skint id be keeping it lol
    Attached Files
    ITS GOOD BUT ITS NOT RIGHT ?
Working...
X