Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Maroon '89 SSR Limited

Hi All,

Well, on advice of our accountant - I have just taken delivery of a brand new Hilux 280VX Double Cab and therefore the Surf has to go - can't get it in the garage and only enough room on the drive for three normal cars !!

1989 - 'F' regd SSR Limited - maroon over silver with matching dark red interior - 68,100 miles from new (113,500km) - 3 previous keepers - imported '99 and waxolyed from arrival - everything works except intermittant electric mirror button - engine sweet as a nut and only fault I can find is a noisey clutch release bearing - but only noticeable when idling in neutral.

Had recond. radiator, new thermostat and sensor plus antifreeze by me just as a precaution also engine oil and filter and new electric aerial, had new tailgate window motor and alternator by previous owner and cambelt was changed at 109,000km, body work and interior in lovely condition.
    MOT - August 2005 Tax - May 2005

Anyone makes me an offer over £2750 can have it ! - email: kk@fookhamhall.plus.com or call 07841 514949 anytime !
    Attached Files
Working...
X