X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2003 mondeo estate tdci 6 speed looking for a hilux

Hi thanks for looking first off
    Straight to it#BAD BITS

abs light comes and goes on dash sometimes for 5 minutes sometimes for days. I HAVE SPOKE TO PEOPLE ON THE MONDEO OWNERS FORUM AND THEY HAVE TOLD ME THIS IS A COMMON PROBLEM AND IS A BASIC AND EASY FIX WHICH WONT COST ANYTHING. ITS BRAKE DUST SITTING ON THE ABS SENSOR ALL YOU HABE TO DO IS TAKE OUT ABS SENSOR AND WIPE IT.. REFIT IT AND BOBS YOUR UNCLE

Not sure if its because im used to petrols but seems to idle rough. BUT THIS IS HOW THEY ARE GOOGLE "mk3 mondeo tdco rough idle" it seems to be something asked commonly amd its "just the way these engines are"

The rear bumper looks to have been touched up in the past in the corner recess where the boot lid closes and the paint there has started to flake.doesnt stand out as the paint underneath is same colour.

Apart from that i cant fault the body work.

If your still reading at this point youll be happy to see the

GOOD POINTS

Only done 103k which is nothing for these engines.USED EVERYDAY SO WILL GO UP Chain driven engine so no rubber cam belt to change

Already mentioned the insanly good mpg

Good alloys BLACK and tyres

Colour coded (the black plastic bits) For a estate car is a nice looking one thanks to the rare bright red colour

Mondeo facelift front grill (chrome surround)

Ford Cd player with aux input + steering wheel controls

Cruise control

Massive boot

Having new exhaust (flexing/downpipe back)

Has had service 3,000 miles ago.

New silicone pipe from intercooler to E.G.R

E.g.r valve cleaned and blanked off

Xenon headlights (proper kit inc ballasts)

Tax until end of June

Mot for 7 months

Logbook in my name#

Anymore question feel free to get in touch.

07807042425 please text first as i work full time and have a small baby to look after so ill either text you back asap or ring you back aty earliest convenience.
Working...
X