Good dealer experience.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good dealer experience.

Just discovered this site, well was told about by a existing member, "Bokken" well pleased, new to this but am chuffed with my SURF 30L SSR-G, imported by 4X4 CARS of THETFORD, in NORFOLK, they have a web site and post pics of the SURFS and others, "PAJ's" that they have in stock and some pics of what they have on the boat comming in next, which i thought was pretty cool, there guy sends the over the digi picks via the net just after they have been bought at auction, so you can see them in there natural state, bit dirty, but they do not pick the scruffy ones, no fag burns or bitts missing, they do all the prep work for the testing and registration, GOOD VALET, offer assistence with insurerence and have got an excelent alarm and ICE man that comes to there garrage every Thursday, fitted my CAT1 and sorted out my dodgy cd changer, fitted the radio expander prior to me takeing delivery of said surf. All in all not a bad experience, would recomend them and use them again. Superb. Sorry i ant hat time to post pic or set up me profile yet.
Working...
X