Vine Place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vine Place

I am picking my surf up from them tomorrow afternoon. (Friday) I have waited two months for it so far and it finally came on Monday gone. I have since been down to test drive it and the vehicle was in class A condition. I have had an RAC check done on it aswell and that came back as a green light. The stereo didn't work so they have fitted in for me a BRAND NEW Kenwood CD player. Given it a full Service Including Coolant and Timing belts with Milage wrote on for the next one. The warranty DOES cover the head but it only covers £1000.00 per claim.(Unlimited) So i would have to foot the first £500.00 It is also a rectified TOYOTA head they fit on and not a copy. The warranty is £299.99 and covers everything apart from usual wear and tear......But covers all the things that can go wrong. The service i have had from them is very friendly and very helpfull. Any problems or questions i have needed to ask they have answered straight away with the correct answers and even supplied an English Manual for the surf covering everything. they warned me about the faults that can happen including the steering may bang on full lock and how to correct this problem. The car comes with a 28 day no quarrel back guarantee to the garage it's self and if there is anything wrong with the vehicle , they will correct it immediately before releasing it to me. They even threw in the spare set of wheels that came with the vehicle. Yes they maybe A little on the Exphensive side but you get what you pay for . I have a few friends that have bought Scoobys and Skylines from them and they are over the moon with the service and products from Vine Place. They Also do the Servicing and repairs and are about to start being a supplier for spare parts sometime in the new year. My vehicle came with BIMTA certificates including Jap History (No good in this country though) And they welcome RAC & AA Inspections. I have no hesitation in recommending them
    Have a look at their Web site www.vine-place.co.uk and read through everything on there.
    After testdriving a few. They were all the same and Tip top condition.