X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi gwh 200.
    With out giving too much away i am very near the heart of mid Sussex

Comment

Well that's MOST intriguing...but hello anyway and welcome along for the ride...it's a right larf occasionally.
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Yeah mate tiz crackin,
        Right load of nutters hey ? Looks like I'll fit right in being absolutely right off my trolley.

Do you do any off roading around Sussex or any other mad fun ?

Comment

Originally posted by western uk View Post
          Hi gwh 200.
          With out giving too much away i am very near the heart of mid Sussex
          Are you by chance near 'Aywards 'eath?
          Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

We get out laning occasionally. North Kent is a good day out, along the pilgrims way. There's a few lanes around surrey. I've only just got a decent off road surf back, but hopefully around the end of October, we'll get a day out organised.
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Hi Slobodan,
              I mainly be near there, yes. Where are you ?

GWH 200
              Yeah mate i might be interested depending funds. I really enjoyed the snow we had last year. Drove it for over two weeks in FWD had a blast !

Comment

At the mo' I'm here

Comment

Originally posted by slobodan View Post
                  At the mo' I'm here
                  WHERE!!?? And how did you do that?
                  Plus, I think I'll be applying your recommended padlock / chain method to secure my spare tyre in future
                  Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
                    And how did you do that?
                    Google Earth....file, view in google maps. 3/4 up on the right is a 'link' button.

Comment

Originally posted by slobodan View Post
                      At the mo' I'm here

i was in fruska gora 2 years ago, its very nice there, except where the reporters are burried!!
                      l'm FAME-ous!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
                        This is the friendly forum out of the two remember, easy on the outright threats, if you're joking it needs some smilies, if you're not then it needs to stop.
                        It wasn't a threat, it was advice. Not long ago, similar comments, from a newbie, almost escalated to the point of war!
                        Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                          It wasn't a threat, it was advice.
                          Don't treat me like I'm daft, advise, threat, call it what you will, it looked and read like something nasty that we don't want to see here.

Not long ago, similar comments, from a newbie, almost escalated to the point of war!
                          and we don't want to see comments like that again do we? regardless who posts them, there's no need for it. Ignore people who annoy you, Rise about it, you're better than that. Its not like Brian needed any help is it? Its not the play ground, you don't have to gang up on people for replying to being called names by responing in kind, its pretty pathetic.

Laugh it off and walk away.

If someone is a tool they won't get any replies and soon go away or get the hint.

We've seen before, people don't know when the banter stops being funny and start getting stupid, so the mods will just have to stop it.

The guy was a good job of looking silly on his own, now I have to stick up for him cos you pushed the rules we laid out to keep the place friendly, and that is fecking annoying!

We can't just ban people just cos they are annoying, its not your living room, there will be people here you don't like or rub you up the wrong way, intentionally or not, and you can live with it and still have fun here, or not. Everyone is welcome here unless they break the rules, and we're pretty lenient with people even then.

Stick him on your ignore list. This is such a waste of time and bandwidth and I HATE being serious, it dosn't suit me!!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by kamaangir View Post
                            i was in fruska gora 2 years ago, its very nice there,
                            That's where I mostly offroad, my house backs onto Fruska Gora. Was you here for the 'Exit' Festival?
                            Last edited by slobodan; 1 October 2010, 20:58.

Comment

Originally posted by western uk View Post

There is always gonna be a bit of friction between newbies ( ME ) and who ever wants to try and bully or dis. You wont find me rolling over to any Bullsh..t.
                              The same goes for you as well as Andy, stick up for yourself if need be, but don't escalate it, or start it again in another thread.

This is a place for grown ups to relax and have fun, not children calling names or trying to prove anything.

Be polite, people have taken time to post answers, search, the same questions are boring to keep replying to, if you don't like someone, ignore them, don't start fights by being snide and being an arse, there enough here already.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
                                Don't treat me like I'm daft, advise, threat, call it what you will, it looked and read like something nasty that we don't want to see here.

and we don't want to see comments like that again do we? regardless who posts them, there's no need for it. Ignore people who annoy you, Rise about it, you're better than that. Its not like Brian needed any help is it? Its not the play ground, you don't have to gang up on people for replying to being called names by responing in kind, its pretty pathetic.

Laugh it off and walk away.

If someone is a tool they won't get any replies and soon go away or get the hint.

We've seen before, people don't know when the banter stops being funny and start getting stupid, so the mods will just have to stop it.

The guy was a good job of looking silly on his own, now I have to stick up for him cos you pushed the rules we laid out to keep the place friendly, and that is fecking annoying!

We can't just ban people just cos they are annoying, its not your living room, there will be people here you don't like or rub you up the wrong way, intentionally or not, and you can live with it and still have fun here, or not. Everyone is welcome here unless they break the rules, and we're pretty lenient with people even then.

Stick him on your ignore list. This is such a waste of time and bandwidth and I HATE being serious, it dosn't suit me!!

Ooooo love it when you're like this Tony.
                                How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Working...
                                X