No announcement yet.

Toyota Hilux Surf 2nd gen LN130 / KZN130 maximum axle / train / vehicle weights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toyota Hilux Surf 2nd gen LN130 / KZN130 maximum axle / train / vehicle weights

As per the attached plate from a KZN130 (UK 2nd gen 4Runner) the weights are....

1/ max vehicle weight - 2510kg

2/ max train weight - 4710 kg

3/ front axle weight - 1260 kg

4/ rear axle weight - 1460kg

Thank you to TonyN for decoding the plate.
    Attached Files
    Thanks
    Rob Watson (forum owner and admin)

So hevy, I thought it is around 2t

Comment

I also thought that a Hilux doesn't have more than 2t until the time when I bought one. The car is pretty strong and the quality is high enough. I feel very safe inside and I would say that I can do more things with it than with a Highlander or a Prado. My first time when I drove a Hilux was in Ukraine.
      Last edited by budweiser; 1 October 2022, 18:45.

Comment

Hi all. I once had a chance to drive a '93 Toyota Surf 3 liter gasoline. This is not a car, but a whole tank! I enjoy its handling on the highway and in the city. The car is sturdy, and the build quality is done to a high standard. The car is very comfortable and reliable; in terms of cross-country ability, it is one of the best. As a car enthusiast, I regularly visit the car news site https://zumroad.com/automotive to learn about the car market. If you are interested in this topic, you might be interested in reading about it sometimes.
        Last edited by kasaduss; 24 October 2022, 14:34.

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
          As per the attached plate from a KZN130 (UK 2nd gen 4Runner) the weights are....

1/ max vehicle weight - 2510kg

2/ max train weight - 4710 kg

3/ front axle weight - 1260 kg

4/ rear axle weight - 1460kg

Thank you to TonyN for decoding the plate.
          The VIN plate on my 1993 KZN130 doesn't have the axle load info, do you know of another way to get proof of it for such a vehicle?
          I need it to complete registration of the car in Ireland.

Any help much appreciated!

Hugh

Comment

Working...
          X