This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pirate-storm
    shame the NHS didnt do checks on them before they gave them all jobs makes me wonder if they killed any people in hospital before they did the bombing. will def make me think before i see a doc again sorry but this country gone to pots as i was talking to a old guy in pub other nite n he said if he had known during the war what this country would turn out like he would have surrendered to hitler gladly. they died for our freedom n these days we aint got any its all for imigrants now days. UK will be muslim one day n christian will be gone dont mean to sound rascist but its true this country not for us anymore its all for imigrants
    we're becoming an endangered species
    Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Originally posted by captain_chaos
      we're becoming an endangered species

we are more like m8 lol

Comment

IMHO the U.K. is an open door not just to these scumbags, but any lowlife or immigrant, (that doesn't include imported Surfs ) that wants to cause murder and mayhem, or claim every benefit going!!!!

Once they are here they do what they want and if caught, have the wonderful Human Rights act to hide behind - we know which idiots we can thank for that

My suggestion we do what the Yanks did after 911, we shut the open borders and vet every person that lands here thoroughly, and if we don't like them they get turned away! We also get rid of that 'loophole in the law', the Human Rights Act, then maybe when these people would get what they deserve!!!

But as I said, that's just my opinion,

Cheers, Nick
        "The force will be with you, always!"

Comment

Originally posted by Nick V
          IMHO the U.K. is an open door not just to these scumbags, but any lowlife or immigrant, (that doesn't include imported Surfs ) that wants to cause murder and mayhem, or claim every benefit going!!!!

Once they are here they do what they want and if caught, have the wonderful Human Rights act to hide behind - we know which idiots we can thank for that

My suggestion we do what the Yanks did after 911, we shut the open borders and vet every person that lands here thoroughly, and if we don't like them they get turned away! We also get rid of that 'loophole in the law', the Human Rights Act, then maybe when these people would get what they deserve!!!

But as I said, that's just my opinion,

Cheers, Nick

Your opinion gets a 100% backing from me!

Comment

Well there certainly seems to be an awful lot of hatred here.

We have all forgotten slavery in last 200years. The fact that the west has interfered in every Middle East Country and tried to impose our Western ways on societies that have lived and stayed with dictatorship rule for thousands of years.

I don't condone terrorism in any way shape or form. I don't agree with the
            cop who ran away but I wasn't there so cannot comment decisions are made in a second was he trying to get public away from the bombers, Was he trying to save his own ass. I wasn't there so cannot sit in judgement.

As a country Balti curry and Chinese are our national dishes. not haggis and neaps or jellied eels.

I believe we should tighten our borders, but lets not be hard on other faiths or religions who have lived ordinary civil lives in UK for Generations. You may remember the post I put on regarding an Pakistani who was stabbed recently by a Glaswegian druggie for a few quid.

And the one about police officers who have recently been shot stabbed or bludgeoned to death trying to save the publics arses. Please don't tar every religion faith or police officer with the same brush.

The Middle East has been at war for 6,000 + years with the only means of order being extremist rule due to their strong beliefs which I cannot begin to comprehend.

We think they behave in a barbaric manner but look how we in this country treat our old folk!!!!!.

I say let the East be and get on with our own lives.

We are a multi cultural society, always have since the Pict's races were wiped out.

Like Chillit Say's stay calm and stay alert.

The public guys from what I have read on here acted with the utmost exceptional courage and competence and deserve every credit.

It all happened while I was off charging round the Highlands with the www.ukbusa.org guy's.

On my Kawasaki !!!!!

Well that's my tuppence worth guys Each to there own.

Cheers JB
            Last edited by Highlander1; 3 July 2007, 17:12.
            www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

Johns got his own website now Here. Keeps crashing though due to server being to busy.

They've got a campaign to put 1000 pints behind the bar at Glasgow airport
              www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

Originally posted by Highlander1
                We have all forgotten slavery in last 200years. The fact that the west has interfered in every Middle East Country and tried to impose our Western ways on societies that have lived and stayed with dictatorship rule for thousands of years.
                Been saying this for ages. They won't listen, you know.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                  Been saying this for ages. They won't listen, you know.

Bring back The Crusades!
                  'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Well there certainly seems to be an awful lot of hatred here.

I don't condone terrorism in any way shape or form. I don't agree with the
                    cop who ran away but I wasn't there so cannot comment decisions are made in a second was he trying to get public away from the bombers, Was he trying to save his own ass. I wasn't there so cannot sit in judgement.

As a country Balti curry and Chinese are our national dishes. not haggis and neaps or jellied eels.

I believe we should tighten our borders, but lets not be hard on other faiths or religions who have lived ordinary civil lives in UK for Generations. You may remember the post I put on regarding an Pakistani who was stabbed recently by a Glaswegian druggie for a few quid.

And the one about police officers who have recently been shot stabbed or bludgeoned to death trying to save the publics arses. Please don't tar every religion faith or police officer with the same brush.

The Middle East has been at war for 6,000 + years with the only means of order being extremist rule due to their strong beliefs which I cannot begin to comprehend.

We think they behave in a barbaric manner but look how we in this country treat our old folk!!!!!.

I say let the East be and get on with our own lives.

We are a multi cultural society, always have since the Pict's races were wiped out.

Like Chillit Say's stay calm and stay alert.

The public guys from what I have read on here acted with the utmost exceptional courage and competence and deserve every credit.

It all happened while I was off charging round the Highlands with the www.ukbusa.org guy's.

On my Kawasaki !!!!!

Well that's my tuppence worth guys Each to there own.

Cheers JB
                    Not a rant this time, just to clarify where I was coming from.

I only have hatred for those that want to come to this country to fullfill their 'religious destiny' by bombing us, those that come here to escape the law in their own country - to continue a life of crime here - by claiming he/she is persecuted in their own country if they stay there, and those who come here to get what they can off our all to easy system, before returning to their native land a lot wealthier than when they left it!!

I don't care if someone is black, white, yellow, Christian, Muslim, etc, etc, and have good friends from different cultural backgrounds. As long as when they do come here they accept our ways, are honest and pay there way, as opposed to wanting to blow us up or sponge off us, I have no problem! I am off to the UAE in a couple of weeks and me and the missus will respect what is required of us when we are there!

I agree with you that we should remain alert and vigilant, but our leaders need to be proactive and NOT reactive and like I said in my previous post, get rid of the Human Rights act and control who is allowed into the UK!!!

Finally, I agree with you about the food, curry rules!!

Cheers, Nick

P.S. With the Busa boys on a Kawasaki!!! What is the world coming to? Joking aside, I bet it was flippin' great though

Comment

Originally posted by Nick V
                      Not a rant this time, just to clarify where I was coming from.

I agree with you that we should remain alert and vigilant, but our leaders need to be proactive and NOT reactive and like I said in my previous post, get rid of the Human Rights act and control who is allowed into the UK!!!

Cheers, Nick
                      Nick,

I certainly agree with a lot of your points but getting rid of the Human Rights Act would be disasterous! There are laws in there which protect us, as well as immigrants. Certainly it should be reviewed and modified, but to get rid of it all together is unthinkable.
                      'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by Copycat
                        Nick,

I certainly agree with a lot of your points but getting rid of the Human Rights Act would be disasterous! There are laws in there which protect us, as well as immigrants. Certainly it should be reviewed and modified, but to get rid of it all together is unthinkable.
                        O.K. Perhaps I should have said, "get rid of it in it's present form and represent it after it's set out in the way in which it will protect the Human Rights of the decent, honest people - including immigrants and visitors - which it should have protected in the first place". Currently, I believe it does the opposite, by protecting and giving rights to those that certainly DON'T deserve them!

Cheers, Nick

Comment

TBH there always going to be terrorists, and the police have to get it right 100% of the time, teh terrorists only have to get it right once.

And as on on my collegaues said,"Making a bomb is hardly brain surgery"

Some quote from John Smearton

"Only in Glasgow do suicide bombers need rescued from the locals by the police."

"John just surpassed himself on the National ITV news. The interviewer asked "What message do you have for the bombers" - he replied

"This is Glasgow we'll just set about you"

"John did an interview on cnn and they asked how he restrained the guy and he said "me and other folk were just tryin 2 get the boot in and some other guy banjoed him" !

Class

Also

" Giraffes were created when John Smeaton hit a horse with an uppercut "
                          There are 10 kind of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

'There's no place like 127.0.0.1'

Comment

hows life nik?

see you've ben on the john smearton web site.

its worth a look, me and the wife spent a hour i tears at some of the crack that people have posted in.

John Smeaton can strangle you with a cordless phone.

John Smeaton won a game of connect 4 in 2 moves.

“If you wake up tomorrow, it’ll be because John Smeaton allowed you to”

When John Smeaton does push ups, he’s actually pushing the ground down.

John Smeaton is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a $$$$ing Jeep.

John Smeaton drowned a fish.

Death once had a near-John Smeaton experience.

John Smeaton died 5 years ago, Death never had the balls to tell him.

John Smeaton once visited the Virgin Islands. They are now The Islands.

Osama Bin Laden is not hiding from the Yanks, he is hiding from John Smeaton.

Most men wear superman pyjamas.
                            Superman wears John Smeaton pyjamas.

In fine print on the last page of the Guinness Book of World Records it notes that all world records are held by John Smeaton, and those listed in the book are simply the closest anyone else has ever gotten.

John left here for the Canary islands - they’re not whistling now!

If it looks like a duck,swims like a duck and quacks like a duck it’s a duck,but if John Smeaton says its a fish,its a $$$$ing fish,end of story.

Lions put their heads in John Smeatons mouth.

cheers scotty

Comment

Slavery, middle east??

Too much PC speak here.

What we have is pure and simple religious bigotry taken to the extreme, Islam must be global without question, every body else is scum. It's that simple!

I agree there should NOT be reprisals but human nature aint like that and frankly if even one child had died in Glasgow airport Islam would end in Scotland within a year.

Now ask yourself this... Imagine being religous enuf to pray FIVE times a day wouldnt you support any means of promoting your faith? So what if a few infadels died. Strathclyde police announced that they would stop & search more BUT a senior muslim spokesman threatened against stopping his kind or there could be trouble FFS we need more input both ways but more than this we need the UK government to get off their lazy fat arses and stop being so fukin nice to murderers or anybody who is prepaired to commit crimes against the state.

Now go find any muslim who will stand up and name Bin Laden as a child/woman murderer, not one!

Comment

Originally posted by AuldNick
                                Now go find any muslim who will stand up and name Bin Laden as a child/woman murderer, not one!

Is this near enough?
                                http://uk.news.yahoo.com/pressass/20...6323e80_1.html
                                it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Working...
                                X