Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GlenCurtis
    replied
    I am looking to replace the brakes on my car. Does anyone know a good service? I have two theories, my car is a total mess, or the guys from the dealership are complete morons who never do the job qualitatively and stall until the guarantee is over so that they can continue doing a shity work only this time taking money for that. It's hard to imagine how a simple air conditioning repair servicing could lead to replacing details in the engine. I am currently fighting them in court so that I can get my money back.
    Last edited by GlenCurtis; 1 August 2020, 15:45.

Leave a comment:

• Diezel Weazel
    replied
    Post 42 says it all really ....

18+ Years of Surfs n 10 years later me KZN 130 Spotless it wasn't but Faultless to a "T" it was but expired in March 2018....My other replacement Truck is now also faultless to a "T" !!

Leave a comment:

• topbuilder
    replied
    Don't suppose you have ignition barrel and key for gen 3 ?

Leave a comment:

• vortexwizard
    replied
    i have most ac parts where are you based?

Leave a comment:

• johnbkeith
    replied
    Aircon

Looking for aircon unit. Mine, apart from connecting pipes, is missing. Is a complete aircon unit coming out of your car? Also wind deflector for rear nearside door. Mine is missing.

Leave a comment:

• malxwal
    replied
    Okay folks, the Surf has now gone as of two weeks ago. Many thanks to all those who bought parts from me.
    I guess this may be the last time I visit the site, as I no longer own a Surf.
    All the best folks

Leave a comment:

• danielsprague
    replied
    Originally posted by malxwal View Post
    Wing very bent ! Heaters basic manual slider type control.
    Email me for further info, cheers.
    Hi, sorry that I have taken so long to reply to this!

If yours is the manual (4 slider) I would like to buy it, so long as there is no damage to the clips which retain the cables on the backs of the sliders (easily broken when removing the cables!)

Please let me know if the unit is still available,

Cheers,

Daniel

Leave a comment:

• Thomas A. Swift
    replied
    Have you got the plastic surround for the central instruments (radio, heating controls etc)? And the plastic surrounds for the electric window buttons on all doors?

Mine are all non-standard carbon fibre effect, and I don't like it!!

Leave a comment:

• malxwal
    replied
    Originally posted by johnbkeith View Post
    Looking for dark tinted wind deflector glued to rear passenger side door. Also new lid for the small compartment that sits next to driver's left arm.
    Sorry, both gone.

Leave a comment:

• johnbkeith
    replied
    Wanted

Looking for dark tinted wind deflector glued to rear passenger side door. Also new lid for the small compartment that sits next to driver's left arm.

Leave a comment:

• malxwal
    replied
    rugbygeekadam

Could Adam please email me with a mobile number, as for some reason I cannot reply to his email address.

Leave a comment:

• malxwal
    replied
    Sorry Mike, both smashed in crash.

Leave a comment:

• diysurgeon
    replied
    Headlight

Hi do you have the driverside headlight? If so how much would it be including postage.

Thanks

Mike

Leave a comment:

• vortexwizard
    replied
    Originally posted by Limpo View Post
    I am looking for one of the aluminium pipes for the air conditioner. It is the one which attaches to the evaporation tank and passes through the core support behind the offside headlamp. From there it runs between the engine and the wheel well. I am in the UK for one week and am trying to source one while I am here. Let me know if you have it and how much you want to ship it to PO16 9EB.
    mayb have one

Leave a comment:

• malxwal
    replied
    I'm afraid I couldn't help on that, as I'm out of the country until 10th March.
    If you wish me to check on my return and price shipping to your home location, feel free to email me:
    malxwal@gmail.com

Cheers
    Malc

Leave a comment:

Working...
X