OK guys been a long time coming but I have decided to part waves with LEXURF III, one of the originals that was converted with the older non VVti THICK CONROD 1UZFE engines , so a supercharger can go on with no internal alteration, the truck has been playing up lately and I am getting too old to climb about the engine bay and fix stuff, it won't rev over 2500 rpm due to either the MAF or ECU , I had the ECU resistors fixed by a good electronics guy but no change, it is still tangerine orange colour but has started to fade a lot to original silver , rusty in normal places, good front wings, passenger electric window won't work, exhausts blow but they are old , at this moment in time it still has MOT, plusses are, tailgate window still works , has 4 used but good 33 X15X10 tyres and the spare has been kept inside truck and never used, each tyre cost 160 quid a piece new, Nardi steering wheel ? recent headlights replaced with plastic back ones so never rust.
This truck a few years back, towed my 21 foot boat / trailer from Oxford to Strontium in West Scotland in a day pulled it there as if we had nothing on the back , if the work didn't need doing on it I would keep it.
She has to go so I don't want folks asking to buy the wheels alone ok my mob number is 07979436934 call me if you are interested, these engines alone sell for good money due to the thick conrods, and the wheels and tyres are worth buying. or you can message me on here. Been a good old motor but I'm just getting too old for him, they call it the ORANGE BEAST round here I'm just south of Bristol UK. Cheers . This truck a few years back, towed my 21 foot boat / trailer from Oxford to Strontium in West Scotland in a day pulled it there as if we had nothing on the back , if the work didn't need doing on it I would keep it.