Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want It Back Hilux Surf N730BCH

Hi All,
    This may be random, weird and all manner of other things, but, you can't hold back true 'Surf' love...

In January 2008, I took ownership of a 1996 Hilux Surf SSG-G, Reg No N730BCH. It was exactly what I wanted, engine, gearbox, colour, extras and more, always wanted a Surf and now I finally had one. It was by far the best car I ever had.

It was my wedding car months later, it went all over then country, on and off road, it was loved and cared for by both me and the wife. It then came with me to Germany in 2011, re-registered and on LHD Lights.

In June 2014 I was due to return to the UK, running a 3ltr Auto in Germany (on Tax Free fuel as well) was fine, but back to UK prices... I was forced to sell it. It stayed in Germany... Never to be seen again and I got me a VW T5 camper...

A few months back, I found it at random, it was back in the UK, somewhere around the Barnsley, South Yorkshire area. Out of TAX and MOT, but it was on Gumtree: http://www.gumtree.com/p/toyota/toyo...px-/1179609446
    <sigh> I miss it... I miss my surf... Now, I want it back, stuff the T5, I want a surf again, my beloved N730BCH.

I'm going out on a limb here... Someone here may know of it? Know where it is. It's out of TAX and MOT, so i hope it's not being used for spares...
    N730BCH, Hilux Surf, SSG-G, Maroon over Grey with a unique 'SURF' decal on the side...

If anyone has it, know where it is or if it's for sale out there, drop me a line, please... MJWood8813@gmail.com

Reunite me, never to make the same mistake again!

Thank you.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by mjwood8813; 5 December 2016, 22:58.

Sorry for ya pain Buddy n hope ya re-united with ya ol Truck very soon ...
    I know once ya bitten ya can't leave em alone eh,
    Good Luck

16+ Years of Surfs .. n Faultless to a "T" is my Yota !! So now have 2 again
    Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
    X