3rd Gen breaking, some 2nd Gen parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi
    Would you have a pair of tidy silver bumpers for sale?

Colour = silver

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Lanark View Post
      Hi
      Would you have a pair of tidy silver bumpers for sale?

Colour = silver

Thanks
      Front bumper sold. Rear corners sold. I do have the rear centre bumper, but needs a repair and repaint.
      Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2 View Post
        Front bumper sold. Rear corners sold. I do have the rear centre bumper, but needs a repair and repaint.
        Thanks anyway.

Mine are just a bit scuffed so will just rube them down and paint them

Comment

Hi, do you still have the glass in the 96 3rd gen? I have a kzn185 model that I need the rear off-side boot area pane (tinted angled piece). If so, would you post and how much would you want for it?

Thanks

Mdude

Comment

Hi, I do have the osr quarter glass. I don't like to post glass but I will at your responsibility. Email me rickandtam@btinternet.com to discuss.

Comment

Do you have the outside temp sensor? if so how much posted?
              Old enough to know better but then again.....

Comment

Originally posted by The Boo Crew View Post
                Do you have the outside temp sensor? if so how much posted?
                Hi , I do have it but it is needed as is part of the Inclometer set up. Try TonyN, he may have one. His website is 4x4toys , google and you should find it.

Comment

Yes will do I think mine is shot as I just get "-E" on the display and don't know how to test it. Thanks anyway
                  Old enough to know better but then again.....

Comment

Do you still have the headlights and grill by chance? If so, can you send pics and a price to batmanefini@aol.com?

Comment

Originally posted by The Boo Crew View Post
                      Yes will do I think mine is shot as I just get "-E" on the display and don't know how to test it. Thanks anyway
                      Sorry, dont know how they work. Possibly E for error, but I suppose you may have thought of that also.

Comment

Originally posted by Limpo View Post
                        Do you still have the headlights and grill by chance? If so, can you send pics and a price to batmanefini@aol.com?
                        Hi, I may have 1 headlight left, need to check. The grille is broken and not worth fitting.

Comment

I got a os headlight available. Please email rickandtam@btinternet.com to discuss further if you are interested.

Comment

I got a os headlight available. Please email rickandtam@btinternet.com to discuss further if you are interested.
                            Thanks for checking. I actually just found a perfect pair including the grill at a breaker yard. Do you have the wing mirror of any remains of the side mirrors? Some of the internal components are broken on mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Limpo View Post
                              Thanks for checking. I actually just found a perfect pair including the grill at a breaker yard. Do you have the wing mirror of any remains of the side mirrors? Some of the internal components are broken on mine.
                              I do have 1 mirror left, not sure which side. I do know it folds manually but adjusts up and down / side to side by the switch.

Comment

I do have 1 mirror left, not sure which side. I do know it folds manually but adjusts up and down / side to side by the switch.
                                I'm going to pass on the mirror. Looking for the power folding ones. Do you have the air conditioner parts? Looking for the evaporation canister and the line which connects to it running along the off side inner wing. I am in the UK for 8 days. If you have them, how much do you want posted to PO16 9EB?

Comment

Working...
                                X