my truck,nearly complete!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my truck,nearly complete!

with a great deal of help from a lot of you,it's nearly finished.

thanks to all who have given help and advice
    and an extra big shout out to mark,stringer and parrot,at Over Fabrication.

That vehicle looks ready for the apocalypse mate, well done

Whats left to do? Mine is up on blocks at the moment getting all manner of deep service and sensor install done. I cant ait to drive it. I ony just drove it home from the showroom so far.

Comment

Looking good

Comment

Looks perfect! Great job. (Clear lenses arent for me but just my preference!)

What make are those wheels?

Comment

Looking fantastic Scott.
          Saw pics earlier on Facebook page

Hope to see you at next pub meet & we can all drool

Comment

Originally posted by Jameswallace View Post
            Looks perfect! Great job. (Clear lenses arent for me but just my preference!)

What make are those wheels?

i believe they are called CV645's, a lot on pajero's and other mitsi's.
            had 3 layers of paint,some sort of coating,and the original anodising to get through.pretty scaby when i got them,about 20 hours on each wheel.
            but i did cheat and take an easy option!

turned out alright,in the end

Comment

Originally posted by Lewd Lux Lover View Post
              That vehicle looks ready for the apocalypse mate, well done

Whats left to do? Mine is up on blocks at the moment getting all manner of deep service and sensor install done. I cant ait to drive it. I ony just drove it home from the showroom so far.
              long term goal is for the guy's at Over Fabrication to fit a monster of an engine in it,but thats a way off.
              im just doing the crash guards yellow,diff's and props in red,and the chassis in gloss black POR15.
              a few lighting mods here and there.

Comment

Originally posted by woodwarm View Post
                Looking fantastic Scott.
                Saw pics earlier on Facebook page

Hope to see you at next pub meet & we can all drool
                looking forward to trying these burger's Robert !
                haven't had a decent burger since i was down in Padstow,last september.

Comment

looking pretty good there Scott. liking the yellow mesh behind the grill.
                  www.overfab.uk

Comment

Looks good, nice and shiny, I like that. On a personal level, dont mind the A bar but the cow catcher spoils it and detracts from that good looking grille.
                    And the rear fog light ? Cmon get it in the bumper, you need to lose the hanging one. Picky I know, because its nice and youve clearly been busy.
                    Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
                      Looks good, nice and shiny, I like that. On a personal level, dont mind the A bar but the cow catcher spoils it and detracts from that good looking grille.
                      And the rear fog light ? Cmon get it in the bumper, you need to lose the hanging one. Picky I know, because its nice and youve clearly been busy.
                      couldn't agree more,Alex. 2 mitsi flush mounts are in garage,waiting for me to be brave with my,as yet ,untried, disc-cutter!
                      the cow catcher,is in fact,a deer deflector.my 2 previous daily's both had deer front on impacts,losing front bumpers,a windscreen,rad damage.one was repaired,only to have a badger undo all the work 3 days later.lost count of how many foxes i've taken out,one relieving me of an exhaust system on the way under. my current daily is a CRV,that i bought on a saturday,drove home and ordered £900 of s/steel front &rear nudge bars,and running boards.on the monday,going to work,deer...............head on.
                      the bars and boards turned up 2 days later.the surf is only used to go to work if the honda is being serviced,or i am going to roughtrax,after work,as they are just down the road.the deer deflectors are insurance for my lovely grill !!(until i get forward mounted machine guns,anyway)

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
                        looking pretty good there Scott. liking the yellow mesh behind the grill.

the yellow theme,continues,mark
                        first coat on.POR15 turned up today just need some good weather,now.

Comment

Hmmmm.I can't help but think that Popeye has some influence on this truck.lol.
                          www.overfab.uk

Comment

indeed,he has.
                            had a good day on it ,today.7 hours of painting under the truck.
                            my head has 3 different colours of paint on it,lol.
                            had the wife scrubbing me with acetone,not a pleasant experience.

Comment

Originally posted by scott-lee View Post
                              indeed,he has.
                              had a good day on it ,today.7 hours of painting under the truck.
                              my head has 3 different colours of paint on it,lol.
                              had the wife rubbing me was ace, a pleasant experience.

Fixed it for you Scott

Sounds better now

Comment

Working...
                              X