This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having Problems Starting a New Thread

Hi, I've just joined and I wanted to start a new threat about buying a Surf in New Zealand, but the forum won't let me post it! When I click submit reply, it just crashes to the "page not found" internet message. But I can post replies (I put a weak reply to a chicken joke, just to test it) - hence I'm using this reply to ask for help!
    What am I doing wrong? Are there any setting I need to change - I'm on lots of other forums and not had a problem. I've tried my wife's laptop and that does the same thing. My status says I'm entitled to post new threads. I'm baffled!

Comment

Originally posted by SurfDreamer View Post
      Hi, I've just joined and I wanted to start a new threat about buying a Surf in New Zealand, but the forum won't let me post it! When I click submit reply, it just crashes to the "page not found" internet message. But I can post replies (I put a weak reply to a chicken joke, just to test it) - hence I'm using this reply to ask for help!
      What am I doing wrong? Are there any setting I need to change - I'm on lots of other forums and not had a problem. I've tried my wife's laptop and that does the same thing. My status says I'm entitled to post new threads. I'm baffled!
      Hi Mate
      Sounds to me like you should be using the NEW THREAD button and not the POST REPLY button.
      Navigate to the section of the forum you want to post in and scroll down to the bottom you should see the button there

Comment

Hi. I can't seem to change my avatar. Any help much appreciated.
        Fear of death is the beginning of slavery

Comment

At the top of the page, just under the reply to thread button theres a bit says User CP. Click on that and when it opens youll see, half way down on left of page, change avatar. Unless you are a paid up member you can only select from the ones shown, you cannot choose a custom avatar.

Bogus
          Сви можемо

Comment

Unable to send emails or personal messages

Hi guy's.
            HAPPY NEW YEAR
            I have been trying to send an email or a personal message to JDxxx but there is no email options on his post's and I when I went into the PM section of the help file and tried and it said I do not have sufficient privilages to send PM's.

Can anyone help????
            John

Comment

Originally posted by johnsiddle View Post
              I have been trying to send an email or a personal message to JDxxx but there is no email options on his post's and I when I went into the PM section of the help file and tried and it said I do not have sufficient privilages to send PM's.
              Pay your subs.
              Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                Pay your subs.
                Thanks, I wasn't aware of any sub's perhaps I should read all the rules..
                Happy New Year....

Comment

Working...
                X