• Show
Clear All

It says, "Best wishes, Gabrielle Drake"
    Peter

I am not a number. I am a FREE MAN!

Comment

crikey, she got a shakey hand!

what were you up to eh?
      i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by logey79
        crikey, she got a shakey hand!

what were you up to eh?
        A woman with a shaky hand is not to be sniffed at..........

Comment

Oh for those 60's Style uniformsand purple wigs

All i have is signed red dwarf stuff
          www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

when i was 15 danny john-jules was doing some play in aldershot at the princess hall, and he happened to walk into a local convenient store that me and a few mates were in, and at that time dwarf was massive (eh?big midgets?) and we bugged him just to be annoying and followed him round the store doing a running commentary on everything he picked up to buy and saying 'do the cat'
            he had a beard at the time and it struck me how small he actually was (not 5'10 like his bio's say, more like 5'6) and he just ignored us, didn't even say hello or anything, even at the counter he stared straight ahead and said nothing, not a please or a thank you to the staff serving him.

but then just as he got to the door, he turned real quick to face us and started doing that 'wowwwwwwwww' thing the cat does when he's ultra proud of his coolness and does that little turn about/moonwalker thing.

he done it perfect and it was absolutely cool and very funny. we were all so chuffed that he'd suckered us and that he wasn't in fact a complete dick!

big respect for the man!

flippin' blues! he's got to be near 50 now???!!!???

Comment

when i was 15 danny john-jules was doing some play in aldershot at the princess hall, and he happened to walk into a local convenient store that me and a few mates were in, and at that time dwarf was massive (eh?big midgets?) and we bugged him just to be annoying and followed him round the store doing a running commentary on everything he picked up to buy and saying 'do the cat'
              he had a beard at the time and it struck me how small he actually was (not 5'10 like his bio's say, more like 5'6) and he just ignored us, didn't even say hello or anything, even at the counter he stared straight ahead and said nothing, not a please or a thank you to the staff serving him.

but then just as he got to the door, he turned real quick to face us and started doing that 'wowwwwwwwww' thing the cat does when he's ultra proud of his coolness and does that little turn about/moonwalker thing.

he done it perfect and it was absolutely cool and very funny. we were all so chuffed that he'd suckered us and that he wasn't in fact a complete dick!

big respect for the man!

flippin' blues! he's got to be near 50 now???!!!???
              I know how you feel i was in my early twenties when i worked on red dwarf series five and six at sheppertonfilm studios....There was alot of back stage antics with all four of them and hattie (HOLLY)
              www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
                I know how you feel i was in my early twenties when i worked on red dwarf series five and six at sheppertonfilm studios....There was alot of back stage antics with all four of them and hattie (HOLLY)
                and i bet Mr.barrie possibly the funniest?

Comment

and i bet Mr.barrie possibly the funniest?
                  No mister s$$$$heap is the most outragous
                  www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

And 'The Cat ' is reading bedtime stories on Cbeebies... now... everytime its on.. the little ones say, Dad its cat...! always raises a smile from me... shame they couldn't bring it back... or do a movie...

Comment

I'll add my bit to the sci-fi pervs (whoops) I mean sci-fi nerds thread. I was really $$$$ed off to see that I missed the Flip Side Of Dominic Hyde and Another Flip For Dominic on Beeb 4 a couple of weeks ago. I saw it first time round and it nearly blew me away.
                      Worra bout Joanna Lumley in Sapphire and Steele?

Last edited by kitesurf_phil; 17 June 2006, 23:43.
                      It's only a hobby!

Comment

Lovley pic of Joanna ....
                        .....And the dwarfers out there http://www.reddwarf.co.uk/
                        It was doing info about a movie ....the he got a job on corrie
                        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

NOT for much longer!!!!! pics of the drugs in the back of a car looks like he'll be chopped from the show now, so maybe the film won't be too long now...fingers crossed!!

Comment

NOT for much longer!!!!! pics of the drugs in the back of a car looks like he'll be chopped from the show now, so maybe the film won't be too long now...fingers crossed!!
                            What drugs????????
                            www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Hey , how's it going ? Glad I'm not alone being a sci-fi nerd

Here's a pic of my alter-ego , trevor the trooper ! don't get to wear it much, but always gaurenteed to win a fancy dress competition.

Andy.
                              Attached Files

Comment

unless it was a day dream experience, i'm sure that i heard on the radio earlier that craig charles had been pictured taken drugs in back of a motor and has been suspended until further notice.

Comment

Working...
                                X