Washer Jets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washer Jets

It's really dusty where we live, with the Sahara winds bringing shed loads of sandy crap every day. So I want to change the washer jets for those modern car spray type rather than the lame old jets that are standard. Does anyone know of a brand that'll be a straight swap over or what other make/models are compatible please?

Gracias

Nope, but I'll follow this.

The surf spray is rubbish compared to the BMW, although I'd imagine that you would need an uprated pump too, to compliment the nozzles.

I have brand new Toyota OEM ones and they don't really do the job that well.
    More Lift.
    More Tyres.
    More Engine.

Comment

It's not even 'premium' makes of car mate, I had I hire car Clio or similar and it had these jets and I'm not even 100% sure the pump would need to be upgraded. You think about a garden hose pipe, with the exact same pressure you can get a single jet or a spray, just by manipulating the end. I expect the physics to be more or less of the same principle for the washer jets. I could be totally wrong though, but the logic sounds right

Comment

Never mentioned "Premium" its more of a modern standard.

I never really considered BMW premium.

Its hard to tell how much is "the newer style is better" without factoring in 20 year old pumps and piping.. but I suspect even "new for new" the "atomising" type spray pattern is always more effective.
        Last edited by Karma Supra; 2 November 2016, 12:59.
        More Lift.
        More Tyres.
        More Engine.

Comment

I swapped them in my Peugeot, cost about 4 quid. Worked fine on old pumps and worked better by a long stretch. Just google mist washer jets. Most of them have a similar fitment but pull your existing ones to check first.

Comment

Working...
          X