3rd Gen, 3.0 Diesel Auto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd Gen, 3.0 Diesel Auto

Unfortunately my beloved 2nd Gen SSRX got hit and written off by the third party insurance company so looking around for another Hilux to replace it quick before my wife makes me buy something dreadful and sensible like a Picasso.

Anyone need a new and loving home for a 3 Litre diesel automatic, 3rd Gen Hilux, it would need to be quite clean and tidy or before you know it she'll have me in a 7 seater packed full of kids and camping gear.

PLEASE HELP KEEP ME SURFING!

wanted3rd gen

Hi will keep checking here ,, just incase you havent found one yet... may have our 3rd gen for sale, in a few weeks time .big decision to make, as in my profile picture .....automatic 1996, ( in somerset at moment)
    Last edited by ian and jean; 21 June 2016, 08:36.

Comment

Thank you very much, she looks a beauty!

I am still looking and would be very interested, you are pretty much the other end of the country but for the right vehicle I'm willing to put some miles in.

I understand your reluctance to let one go, I still lament the loss of my Gen 2 SSRX to an insurance write off......... feels like someone murdered my best friend! :-(

Let me know and cheers for replying!

Comment

Bought a vehicle now!

Thanks for responding.

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
        X