gamarooshi (stolen from Difflock)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gamarooshi (stolen from Difflock)

New postPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 9:06 am Post subject: How language evolves Reply with quote Report Post
    I'm sure you've all noticed how new fashionable words or expressions creep in or change from time to time. An example is "blow job" which years ago used to be known as "gamarooshi". Here is an example of how the word was used.

A bloke went to Africa to try to find his friend who he thought was either dead, lost or held prisoner. After may weeks of trekking through Africa looking for his friend he finally found him.

"Ah, Dr. Livingstone I presume" he said and went on "I've come to take you home".

Dr. Livingstone replied "I don't want to go home, I like it here because they have some very good games, not like those stuffy old parties at home". "In fact", he went on "We are going to play one now, it's called Gamarooshi Gamble".

Then the drums started beating and all the men formed a circle and stated dancing and all the women formed a circle and danced around the men. As the drums beat louder and faster so the dancing became more frenzied and more erotic when suddenly the drums stopped. At this all the women dropped to their knees and started sucking off the men.

So the bloke said to Dr. Livingstone "Yes, I see what you mean. I understand what you mean by gamerooshi but what do you mean by gamble?".

Dr. Livingstone turned to him and replied "One of the women is a cannibal".
Working...
X