3rd Gen: Engine, Wheels, Suspension + Body lift + more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd Gen: Engine, Wheels, Suspension + Body lift + more

I some parts for sale that I never got around to advertising after my V8 swap.... because I'm rubbish. Updated with what is left on 28/07/2016

3rd Gen Front Calipers

4 pot factory caliper, worked absolutely fine, when removed, and dry stored since.

£50 the pair

3rd Gen Bonnet, Black

Good shape, might make a good donor if someone wants to cut scoop or vent in theirs without working on their only one.

£35

Various Lights
    Factory Pre Facelift Headlights,
    Factory Pre Facelift Side lights,
    Drivers side pre facelift tail light,

...offers....

Set of 5 factory 3rd Gen alloys**SOLD**
    6 spoke factory wheels, with centre caps. 4 have good tyres, the spare is tyreless. The wheels are straight and nor heavily curbed, but the diamond cut finish has gone manky, so if you like things tidy, they'll need a refurb or a paint.
    I have no idea what these are worth, so sensible offers please!

Genuine Toyota Tail Pipe**SOLD**

£126 from Roughtrax, and had about 6 months use, so its got lots of life left in it!

£50

1KZ-TE 3.0 diesel engine (from a '96) **SOLD**

approx. 100k miles, great runner, regularly serviced, recent glow plugs.
    Never had any overheating issues or anything, and was always run with decent premixed coolant, never had a head gasket issue.
    The engine has all ancillaries, It is a non intercooler engine.
    -I had already sold this once but the guy was a time waster. -

£400.

The engine has been stored in a proper garage since removal, the sump has been removed due to the shape and to prevent damage, so it sits neatly on two bits of wood, but it is included with it.

Spacer style 3" suspension lift kit **SOLD**

Well made machined billet lift kit, I think its 2.5" rear, 3" front... easily installed onto stock suspension, without messing up the ride too much...

Cost me $253.20 (£160) shipped (plus tax!) so it's got to be worth £65?

Daystar 1 1/2" suspension lift kit **SOLD**
    Kit consists of 4 polyurethane lift spacers (less harshness, in theory) and 6 extended front strut top mounts, cost me $215.60 + tax (£136) but it came with some shock boots which aren't included, so £50?

3rd Gen Starter Motor **SOLD**
    Never had any issues, £35.

3rd Gen Angel Eye dual Projector Headlights, Brand new **SOLD**

Imported from Russia (so LHD, they can be easily converted to RHD) they cost me about £300 all in.
    More info on them ..::Here::..
    There is a link to a US thread of fitting, and upgrading to HID and swapping the projectors ..::Here::..
    My plan was to fit RHD HID projectors, but if you wanted to be cheap, you could just re-shape the beam pattern shutter plate...
    They still have the protective cling film covers on them.

£200

4 Crawler 1" "ultimate" kit. **SOLD**
    This is complete proper lift kit, that includes the bumper lift brackets, and the steering column extension. imported from the states.

$ 83.00 (Kit B Ultimate lift blocks at 1” + Standard grade hardware 10 piece)
    $ 15.00 (Upgrade Kit C or D to Heavy Duty Hardware)
    $ 15.00 (1” Front bumper brackets)
    $ 25.00 (1” Steering Shaft Extension)

Plus shipping and tax, cost me over £100

after £35

Monroe 2" lift kit. (4 shocks, 4 springs) Supplied by Roughtrax. **SOLD**

I never got on with the kit and removed it, the front springs seem to have sagged a fair bit, it had about a years use.. it was pretty useless to be fair! (No dig at Roughtrax, their service is excellent) the shocks have been painted gloss red.

Cheers,

Charlie.
    Last edited by Karma Supra; 28 July 2016, 09:36.
    More Lift.
    More Tyres.
    More Engine.

I'm interested in the body lift and possibly suspension lift. What price are you looking for the monroe/roughtrax kit?

Comment

Hiya, I'll do the lot for £100 plus postage.
      More Lift.
      More Tyres.
      More Engine.

Comment

Hi Charlie,
        I'm interested in the starter motor. I'm passing your way on Sunday if that's of any use...?

Comment

Hi Triv, I'm about on Sunday if you like...

Not too early would be ideal, because I intend to consume many beverages on Saturday evening
          More Lift.
          More Tyres.
          More Engine.

Comment

That's cool. I have the same problem with Saturdays.
            I need to go to Herts and then I'll drop back down to yours.
            How can I contact (read find) you?
            Last edited by Triv; 7 December 2014, 22:26.

Comment

Hello. I assume the 1.5" lift will fit my standard springs/struts easy enough. If so, please send me a text for payment and I can then give you postage details. Thanks. Ryan
              Last edited by 520ft/lbs-roadeater; 5 December 2014, 13:59.

Comment

Hi Ryan,

They are designed to work on stock springs..
                Triv, thanks, you have email!

Charlie.
                More Lift.
                More Tyres.
                More Engine.

Comment

###### hell..your ad has come at the wrong time. I need 16' rims, but I'm not back in the UK till next Sept!!!!...
                  .... Which was nice.

Comment

Have you got a near side headlight for sale?

Thanks

Comment

KZN185 Engine ECU

Have you got the ECU still?

KZN185 1996 3.0L Auto. SRR-X

Comment

i'm after a second set of wheels & tyres, what tyres are on the wheels, and how much are you looking for them?

Comment

Hi all,

Sorry I've been offline for a bit. I still have a shipping quote and some parts to ship, I've not vanished!

The tyres are 2 Yoko Geolander A/Ts (probably 2/3rd worn, but perfectly legal)the other 2 are remoulds of some sort, can't remember the brand, they were put on by the previous owner, and removed shortly after, so loads of life.

As I said they are not immaculate, but perfectly serviceable. They'll do fine for winter wheels, or if you are fussy will need a refurb. Happy for £250 for all 5 (5th wheel has no spare.

I'm not shipping them though!

Yes I still have the ECU There is one on Ebay for £195 (lol) I'm happy for £90 shipped.

I didn't list headlights, but it so happens I'm about to replace mine... what are they worth?
                          More Lift.
                          More Tyres.
                          More Engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Karma Supra View Post
                            Hi all,

Sorry I've been offline for a bit. I still have a shipping quote and some parts to ship, I've not vanished!

The tyres are 2 Yoko Geolander A/Ts (probably 2/3rd worn, but perfectly legal)the other 2 are remoulds of some sort, can't remember the brand, they were put on by the previous owner, and removed shortly after, so loads of life.

As I said they are not immaculate, but perfectly serviceable. They'll do fine for winter wheels, or if you are fussy will need a refurb. Happy for £250 for all 5 (5th wheel has no spare.

I'm not shipping them though!

Yes I still have the ECU There is one on Ebay for £195 (lol) I'm happy for £90 shipped.

I didn't list headlights, but it so happens I'm about to replace mine... what are they worth?

Any chance of some photos of the wheels and tyres?

Collection will be fine.

Comment

Engine and loom

Are the Engine and Loom still for sale?
                              Can you post to Edinburgh area of Scotland?

Comment

Working...
                              X