Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What am I?

Not a yeti!
    Last edited by Black Sheep; 26 May 2013, 19:47. Reason: Forgot question mark!

A dog?
    well, that was a bad idea!

Comment

Young Ewok?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
        Young Ewok?
        Lol, just my daft old cocker. He's getting his coat cut next week. He'll be half the size he is now once it's gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Sheep View Post
          Lol, just my daft old cocker. He's getting his coat cut next week. He'll be half the size he is now once it's gone.
          Hey Ross. We've got a couple of chocolate brown Cockers. They look a completely different breed with their coats cut short. .
          " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Originally posted by MWS View Post
            Hey Ross. We've got a couple of chocolate brown Cockers. They look a completely different breed with their coats cut short. .
            I know, he's a skinny runt when it's cut off. I believe it's just the chocolate cockers coats that grow like this. My dad has 3 cockers all black who don't have coats like his.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Sheep View Post
              I know, he's a skinny runt when it's cut off. I believe it's just the chocolate cockers coats that grow like this. My dad has 3 cockers all black who don't have coats like his.
              Hey Ross. The wife likes to have ours with short coats cause they go down the woods a lot and always end up wading round in the mud near the river. I've noticed that they have shorter ears and wider heads than most Cockers, probably because their father was a " Working Cocker / Field Spaniel ". Some pic's.
              Attached Files
              " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Working...
              X