Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hilux Surf 1994 3.0TD SSR-X with Recaro Interior

This is now back up for sale as of 07/05/13
    Truck is located in Surrey (Near Sutton).

For sale Hilux Surf 1994 3.0TD SSR-X with Recaro Interior

MOT until end of February 2014
    TAX until end of November 2013

For sale is my beloved Hilux Surf. Owned since 2008 and well maintained and regularly serviced. Truck is just about to reach 140,000 miles on the odometer. Oil changed every 5000KM as per book, occasionally the oil filter would be changed every 5000KM otherwise filter is most definitely changed at every second oil change (every 10,000KM) as per book. All other fluids recently changed such as ATF, brake fluid and water as I said, well maintained. Engine water contains Toyota red coolant as per book. Most recent service was February or beginning of March where the regular was done: oil, both filters (Diesel and oil). The standard air box remains with uprated filter. No intercooler fitted here.

The truck has the dual battery setup, no sunroof. Air Conditioning blows cold as expected so should not require a re-gas. Engine radiator replaced a few years ago as exhibited a crack where it wept. Easiest was to replace with a Roughtax replacement. Dieselbob injectors are fitted, have occasionally ran straight vegetable oil (when it has been cheap enough to source). The truck also has a full stainless steel exhaust in 2.5” pipework from the downpipe to the rear and is guaranteed for the life of the truck from Longlife Exhausts. Extended brake lines have also been fitted all round to support the suspension and body lift. The front brake callipers have been replaced with new from Roughtrax and have been complimented with Off Road EBC pads. These have shown to eliminate fade since fitting the 33” tyres. These are more of a safety addition to the vehicle for motorway-like driving. Recent new brake disks, however these are standard from Roughtrax. This vehicle has the larger disks as it is the newer model. (There is a slight difference in 2nd gen brake sizes FYI) when I first bought the truck someone had fitted the smaller disks which caused odd pad wear.

The truck has a 2” body lift and a Land Cruiser rear suspension lift using the LC coils and manufactured coil retainers as per the photo). The front has been lifted using Ball Joint spacers. Longer shocks all round to suit. The truck sits on 33” tall x 12.5” wide General Grabber AT2 with re-mounted spare to suit. The alloy wheels are 15” x 10” American Racing. The spare is a 15” x 10” steel rim, which is chained to the wheel carrier to help prevent theft. The rear lens cluster has been fitted with protective guards. The front and side repeaters have been retrofitted with clear lenses and have yellow coated bulbs. The rear differential has been removed and fitted with an imported Lockright automatic locking differential. The front hubs have been fitted with manual lockers. The rear window mechanism has been replaced due to wear. The rear tailgate window motor has been replaced with a modified version to decrease likeliness of failure.

Inside, Recaro interior has been fitted from another Surf of mine. The original Surf mats still remain. The seats do not exhibit any rips or tears whatsoever however the current driver seat is a little flat on the side bolsters where smaller people have been sliding out. I would say the condition of the seats are good to okay. The rear backrest bolsters are faultless and keep you snuggly in your seat when banking off road. Auxiliary water and boost gauges have been mounted to the driver’s side A pillar.
    There is a Sony Bluetooth stereo fitted. Each factory Toyota speaker has been removed and the space filled with an uprated of equal size. There is a separate amplifier and subwoofer in the rear. Also fitted is a 2-way pager alarm system and remote locking / unlocking.

Bad points: the rear bumper has some rust beginning to show near the Japanese sticker (can see in the photo). The bonnet and roof are showing some paint fade. I actually think this is due to waxing the vehicle in the heat.
    There is a large amount of receipts and manuals to support the above list. There is also a spare set of keys and spare alarm fob. I don’t think I have missed anything from above but if I have done I’ll update.
    Sensible offers considered.

Best contact method is via email at ppe1700@yahoo.com or call 020 3355 3580 (if there is no answer, please leave a voice mail and I’ll get back to you.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by dieselboy; 9 May 2013, 03:45.
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

E-mailed

Comment

have you sold this mate?

Comment

Originally posted by Sneakthief View Post
        have you sold this mate?
        Hi I got your voice mail. This is currently on hold pending a viewing. Thanks,
        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Wonder how much he wants for it?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
            Wonder how much he wants for it?

Offers welcome.
            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Truck still for sale,
              Have also just renewed 6 months tax.
              Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

How much ball park figure fella?

Comment

What you asking for it?
                  well, that was a bad idea!

Comment

Originally posted by muddle View Post
                    what you asking for it?
                    £2600.
                    Any more than that and you could buy a mint 3rd gen, ask Bogus if you don't believe me.

Comment

£2600.
                      Any more than that and you could buy a mint 3rd gen, ask Bogus if you don't believe me.
                      Hes right Tony.
                      Сви можемо

Comment

£2600.
                        For the one in your avatar?

Comment

Originally posted by Sylux View Post
                          For the one in your avatar?
                          Don't be silly, that one is special.
                          http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showpost....41&postcount=1
                          Last edited by BUSHWHACKER; 10 May 2013, 14:00.

Comment

Thanks for the friendly advice chaps. It wasn't so long ago that the prices were a bit higher..? I might get the rims taken off then as they're not adding any value to the truck. I'm gutted to have to sell her after all the effort put in. I'm devastated.

Best offer gets her. Otherwise I'm going to convince the old dear to get rid of her i30 and go back to using the Surf.
                            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

e-mailed

Comment

Working...
                              X