X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kzn 185 intercooler for sale

I am the sole owner since import in 2006
    mileage on import was 80000 kms = 50000miles
    Converted to register in mph on importing milage now 150k so overall mileage approx 120k
    not using any more only 1200 annual miles last few years
    The two known surf related issues steering rack bushes and rear axle seal leak both of these have been sorted
    SSR-G model but rear spoiler changed as i preferred the look
    comes with spare belts and filters and rear tailate
    Mot till sept
    beautiful condition no collapsed seats upholstery immaculate a few scratches on one wing moulding
    timing belt changed 3000 miles ago
    oil changed every 6k miles
    land cruiser alloys with bfg all terrains
    AC cool not cold so needs recharge
    currently on sorn
    immobiliser with original set up disc
    original jap service history
    2 central locking remotes
    on a private plate at the moment
    Attached Files
    Last edited by sid1; 17 April 2017, 22:05.

I am looking for £4k
    never been off road or towed underside has been wax/oiled annually
    nigsheridan@gmail.com
    Last edited by sid1; 9 February 2019, 09:14.

Comment

No interest ? Too expensive ?
      Last edited by sid1; 7 May 2017, 13:58.

Comment

Hi Sid

Im currently in a Landcruiser and looking to come back to the Surfs so as to downsize a bit.

Do you have all the history to go with the vehicle since you owned it to back up all the work etc ?

What are the specs of the SSR-G as its seems alot was optional on alot of the models ?

Do you have anymore pictures ?

Is there any rust / corrosion ?

Any MOT advisories or large failures in the past ?

What age is the vehicle originally (or the number plate it will go back on to after the transfer) ?

Sorry for all the questions but being down in Somerset id like to find out as much as possible to save wasting eachothers time

Comment

photos today

More pics
          Attached Files

Comment

Original service history from Japan with import documents and previous owners cleaning kit !
            Picture is off my service record (cupboard door in garage). I do all my own basics oil, filters etc.
            I have changed front discs,radiator, timing belt, taken covers off seats and into washing machine, most parts from Roughtrax
            running gear all original
            my mechanic did steering rack bushes and rear axle seals
            if you put details in check mot status on .gov site you can see all mot history
            private plate negotiable i.e. included if price is achieved
            SSR -G as far as i know top of range, more knowledgeable people may clarify
            Attached Files
            Last edited by sid1; 19 April 2017, 12:24.

Comment

Thanks for all that Sid

Ill speak to the mrs about it and try to work out some logistics - many hours away and untaxed makes it a bit of a headache !

Comment

The distance may be an issue for you, but not the tax. Its tested, you would insure it anyway, and you have to tax it on purchase as road tax is non transfeable. Im sure there are post offices around
                Leeds.
                Сви можемо

Comment

Just a side note for you guys, you can tax a car online and it takes literally 5 minutes all you need is the new keepers slip

Comment

Whats the lowest you will take for this? Not interested in the personal plate etc but obviously will need the original ones back on it, or something to be able to drive it away.

Thanks
                    Back in the world of Surfdom

Comment

Out of UK until 2nd June. If interested drop me an email when I am back, original reg is P....

Comment

This went thru MOT uneventfully last week, despite having two keen buyers i have decided to hold on to it, at least for now

Comment

Working...
                        X