mahoosive wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mahoosive wheels

thinking about fitting some lorry wheels to the surf, seeing if any engineering company will make me some 6x139.7 to 10x335 wheel adapters then I can roll with some 385/65x22.5's (or 41")

you will need different difs to run those
    the wolf is always bigger when you are scared!!

Comment

whys that

Comment

So just how much are you wanting to cut out of the front wheel wells?????? good luck with getting them on the truck.But even more luck telling your insurance company what you have done and them letting you drive it on the road, and Bud is right that 2.4 2lte engine won't want to roll with them on until you have at least 5.29 diffs under her.
        Last edited by surfenstein; 3 July 2015, 19:12.
        www.overfab.uk

Comment

I already chopped out far too much wheel well to fit 35's so they look small and it no longer has the 2.4, its got the lexus v8 lump in

Comment

still, i believe that as far you go over 33s (call me a purist) you should be playing with the idea of changing the gear ratio on the diffs
            the wolf is always bigger when you are scared!!

Comment

Originally posted by Reece2.4 View Post
              I already chopped out far too much wheel well to fit 35's so they look small and it no longer has the 2.4, its got the lexus v8 lump in
              That makes more sense now. I had not realised it had the 1uzfe in it.
              www.overfab.uk

Comment

Pictures?

Comment

Guess there were never any pictures then lol

Comment

yeah haha, i had a set of lorry wheels up against the the truck and they were gonna go though the rear doors they were that big

Comment

That would be like trying to put these on a surf

Comment

Working...
                      X